Can I get some help from DIRT?

A few months ago I emailed Jasmine and she responded within 24hrs and took care of my renewal requests.

Reactions: Tampa8
I don't either, but that doesn't change the fact that Facebook is the most immediate way to reach the DIRT people at the moment.

It wasn't immediate for me! In fact, I never did figure out which was the real Dish page with DIRT on it, and had to ask here.

Hmmm. Facebook search is doing better today. Is it this one? Log In or Sign Up to View Then what do you do? Send Message?

Reactions: charlesrshell
It wasn't immediate for me! In fact, I never did figure out which was the real Dish page with DIRT on it, and had to ask here.

Hmmm. Facebook search is doing better today. Is it this one? Log In or Sign Up to View Then what do you do? Send Message?
Yep that's the one.:clappingEither send a message or under one of the article that's the newest complain about your problem and they usually answer by telling you to give them your 4 digit security code etc. You'll see when you get on there.

Yep that's the one.:clappingEither send a message or under one of the article that's the newest complain about your problem and they usually answer by telling you to give them your 4 digit security code etc. You'll see when you get on there.

Well, my first experience with DIRT on Facebook was bad. The rep tried to tell me that OTA guide information comes directly from the station, and not through Dish. :crying

This so called DIRT member on Facebook would rather argue with me than help me. She won't even ask somebody who actually knows what he or she is talking about. We went around and around and around and around with her telling me the guide data comes OTA and if something is missing, it's the station's fault. :mad: Where are the expert DIRT reps we had around here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts