can i reverse deleted recorded show on the hr24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
hi i deleted a recorded show by accident can i get it back somehow?

Try going into the "History" section and see if it will play for you, I think it will from there, but you won't get it back onto your "Playlist".

Menu-Manage Recordings-History

Not sure if it will work, but thats where I would look first.

I've never heard of that. I'll have to give it a try!

Try going into the "History" section and see if it will play for you, I think it will from there, but you won't get it back onto your "Playlist".

Menu-Manage Recordings-History

Not sure if it will work, but thats where I would look first.

It worked for me once.

WRONG. It has worked before. I myself have watched a show I deleted from the playlist, that I was still able to pull up in History. It's a bug, but it's worth trying before you give up hope. I started a thread at the other site about it, and Im not the only one.

WRONG. It has worked before. I myself have watched a show I deleted from the playlist, that I was still able to pull up in History. It's a bug, but it's worth trying before you give up hope. I started a thread at the other site about it, and Im not the only one.

Elway,
I remember doing as well, however I think it was a different situation.
I think it was when we were not able to see out shows in the Playlist awhile back (CE glitch I think) .

Not sure if it will work like the OP is hoping, but I don't have any to try it with at the moment.

Yeah, mine was a blank recording I deleted, then was able to play it off history. Look, Im not saying it works even 5% of the time, all Im saying is Id not give up on the show until the OP at least tried.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts