can i reverse deleted recorded show on the hr24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
hi i deleted a recorded show by accident can i get it back somehow?

Try going into the "History" section and see if it will play for you, I think it will from there, but you won't get it back onto your "Playlist".

Menu-Manage Recordings-History

Not sure if it will work, but thats where I would look first.

I've never heard of that. I'll have to give it a try!

Try going into the "History" section and see if it will play for you, I think it will from there, but you won't get it back onto your "Playlist".

Menu-Manage Recordings-History

Not sure if it will work, but thats where I would look first.

It worked for me once.

WRONG. It has worked before. I myself have watched a show I deleted from the playlist, that I was still able to pull up in History. It's a bug, but it's worth trying before you give up hope. I started a thread at the other site about it, and Im not the only one.

WRONG. It has worked before. I myself have watched a show I deleted from the playlist, that I was still able to pull up in History. It's a bug, but it's worth trying before you give up hope. I started a thread at the other site about it, and Im not the only one.

Elway,
I remember doing as well, however I think it was a different situation.
I think it was when we were not able to see out shows in the Playlist awhile back (CE glitch I think) .

Not sure if it will work like the OP is hoping, but I don't have any to try it with at the moment.

Yeah, mine was a blank recording I deleted, then was able to play it off history. Look, Im not saying it works even 5% of the time, all Im saying is Id not give up on the show until the OP at least tried.

Status
Please reply by conversation.