Can my BUD recieve Ku?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And Linux man, I guess I never noticed that you are in MO I live around 60 miles west of STL.
Holy Cow!

Someone relatively close to me. You must be somewhere between Warrenton and Montgomery City. :D

That's cool! We'll have to get together sometime, and if you need help, I could probably be persuaded. :)

Fred

I am between and north of Wright City and Warrenton just on the other side of the Lincoln / Warren county line. Well I have done a search using the terms "site" and "survey" and there is SOOO much to look at, and I am just not finding what I need yet. I am also begining to wonder just what I will be able to get, there are a LOT of trees out here...TALL trees. but as I said before I do get a signal on the pizza pans with the old dish reciever (my $1 garage sale satellite tuner) using a little squealer inline signal meter. I am just not sure what I really want to be able to get... I take that back I want to get IT ALL but I know that won't happen, I just want to get as efficient of a system together as possible.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

4DTV Guide

picture quality bud vs fta or dish or direct tv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts