Can someone scan AMC-3 for me??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ski0001

Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Hi, guys....first post! Can someone scan AMC-3 for me and let me the new Freq. and SR for MTA International (it's FTA)? It just got changed from Freq: 11736, SR: 6102. Thanks a bunch.

What's the deal about The Tip Channel and The Patient Channel?
I have trouble receiving these channels. Lately, it hasn't been coming in at all.

What's the deal about The Tip Channel and The Patient Channel?
I have trouble receiving these channels. Lately, it hasn't been coming in at all.

Those two channels and Montana PBS are hit or miss in my area too. Once I switch to the other transponders the Quality level jumps up. I'm also fighting a motor problem so my results may not be typical.

One day both of the channels were like it was scrambled, with zagging lines and messed up audio. I wonder if we are fixing to lose these channels from FTA...
All other channels are fine on AMC 3.

My VisionSat is consistently a little low on SR, while my Merc's are consistently 0.1% high on SR. On the Merc 30000 is 30031 , on the Visionsat 30000 is 29984 . Makes it hell when I'm transfering the SR to my Tsreader/skywalker-1 setup , since Tsreader is picky about the correct SR . It wants it entered within maybe +- 2 . Life is really tough on us SatGuys .

:)

Brent

My VisionSat is consistently a little low on SR, while my Merc's are consistently 0.1% high on SR. On the Merc 30000 is 30031 , on the Visionsat 30000 is 29984 . Makes it hell when I'm transfering the SR to my Tsreader/skywalker-1 setup , since Tsreader is picky about the correct SR . It wants it entered within maybe +- 2 . Life is really tough on us SatGuys .

:)

Brent

I figured it was the Skywalker that was picky, not the applicaiton? I've found I can load the twinhan 1020a in Tsreader and lock any sr, low or high but the Skywalker and the skystar 2 are a lot more picky, they won't lock unless the sr is perfect...or close to it. Always seems to be the low srs that are a problem. I find the cards/skywalker work the same in any dvb application I've tried. I wonder if sr sensitivity is driver related or if it has to do with the card itself? I can't lock Montana with the Skywalker on AMC3(just to keep on topic) because of the low sr, but have no problem with the Twinhan. I agree Brent, it is a pain

Try locking the twinhan in Tsreader on a SR that is 5 off of the real Symbol rate. That is the problem I have with my setup. If the HD signal is SR=30000, I can't lock it at 29990 , I have to enter a value closer to the true value of 30000 to get a lock. It's interesting what we learn as we play this game. :)

Brent

Try locking the twinhan in Tsreader on a SR that is 5 off of the real Symbol rate. That is the problem I have with my setup. If the HD signal is SR=30000, I can't lock it at 29990 , I have to enter a value closer to the true value of 30000 to get a lock. It's interesting what we learn as we play this game. :)

Brent

That's a good tip! I will give it a try.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)