can´t lock DVB-S2/8psk channels from AMC1 , C BAND.

valveton

Original poster
Nov 23, 2010
caracas
Hi Everybody,
I have a new AZBOX premium plus, with the 0.9.4890 firmware, and I can´t lock the
MPEG/HD, DVB-S2/8psk channels (3720 H, s/r 30.000, 5/6, pilot: 1)., seems that those are 4:2:2 video format, but this Azboz should be capable to handle them, Have no problem to see all DVB channels in this sat
.-
Please need somebody´s advise to solve this problem.

Valveton,

I am not really adept with C-Band signals, but bare with me on this. The AZBox is VERY critical of the power of the signal from DVBS2/8PSK sources. Getting the dish aligned perfectly is key here.

I will let the C-Band gurus answer your Q with more detail. There may be more to this issue than alignment and signal strength.

RADAR

There was an azbox issue with 422 S2 feeds which resolved in a firmware update. Update your firmware and the issue should be resolved.

Hi Everybody,
I have a new AZBOX premium plus, with the 0.9.4890 firmware, and I can´t lock the
MPEG/HD, DVB-S2/8psk channels (3720 H, s/r 30.000, 5/6, pilot: 1)., seems that those are 4:2:2 video format, but this Azboz should be capable to handle them, Have no problem to see all DVB channels in this sat
.-
Please need somebody´s advise to solve this problem.

Lyngsat says something is there but I suspect that there's nothing there anymore. I'm using a 12 foot dish and I can't get anything on that transponder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts