Canada Freesat?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Morbius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
N.E. Ohio
Whatever happened with this? Seems they went mostly digital and not a word on the Freesat. Anyone hear anything?

And, amazingly enough, I cannot open that link on ANY machine I own. Not my computer, not my laptop, nor my tablet, nor my smartphone. Any time I try to look at that website, 404. Damndest thing I ever saw.

I just opened the link to the page.

And, amazingly enough, I cannot open that link on ANY machine I own. Not my computer, not my laptop, nor my tablet, nor my smartphone. Any time I try to look at that website, 404. Damndest thing I ever saw.
I can't even find it with google. The only thing" BlueSkyHDTV" I can find is a Dish retailer in Reno. I can't get it typing that address in my browsers. Weird stuff here

I can't get it either, I wonder if they can block IP addresses that are not originating from Canada?

stogie5150:
That is downright weird, try using google and see if it opens that way. If not see if you can get to it through its old site: BluSky HDTV - Intro

Tried all that. "page cannot be found" only way I can see it is cached versions, and if I click on any of the links therin, "page cannot be found". Tried it on firefox, IE, and IE64. All the same.

Tried all that. "page cannot be found" only way I can see it is cached versions, and if I click on any of the links therin, "page cannot be found". Tried it on firefox, IE, and IE64. All the same.

Well, at least you can view the cached pages. There are also some forums where there is information available. I know usually if any site doesn't like where I am from, it at least tells me!

I can get there with Linux Firefox 7.x and Windows 7 Firefox 7.x

It's a problem with their DNS, I can't even resolve the address BluSky HDTV - Home from here.

nslookup BluSky HDTV - Home

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find BluSky HDTV - Home No answer

None of there name servers work for me here in BC.

Domain name: bluskyhdtv.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2011/04/15
Expiry date: 2012/04/15
Updated date: 2011/04/28

Registrar:
Name: PublicDomainRegistry.com Inc
Number: 3059041

Name servers:
ns4.whois.com
ns3.whois.com
ns2.hostpapa.com
ns1.hostpapa.com

Can someone with access tell us the IPaddress?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)