Cancel service

well i know first hand if you complain to the attorney generals office in your state dish will roll over and play dead..

this was used to get out of the contract by the family that moved in with us..
dish tried to collect and the attorney general made it all go away......

claudes info was spot on for them:)

well i know first hand if you complain to the attorney generals office in your state dish will roll over and play dead..

this was used to get out of the contract by the family that moved in with us..
dish tried to collect and the attorney general made it all go away......

claudes info was spot on for them:)
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Reactions: TNGTony and Tampa8
I can't remember all of the details with my problems, it has been 8 or 10 years ago, but I had trouble with DirecTV back then, and the State AG's Consumer Affairs department took care of it. It was something about equipment that I paid full price for extending a contract. I am not sure it works in all cases in all States, nor would I say that you just need to go to them to get out of an EFT "just because" but if there is a legitimate misunderstanding, then I have had luck with them before.

As far as my comments about the Attorney General, I can't tell you how many times MY customers complained to the Attorney General and where let out of their contract, costing me money because the customer was allowed to cancel their services early.

So as far as I'm concerned I'll letting everyone know about this little loop hole, and if Dish wants to do anything about it, they need to grow some balls and research the issue at hand when customers complain, instead of rolling over and letting the customer win every time.

Sure I got something against Dish. They stole 2.8 million dollars from me.

As far as the Welcome pack, that's a good option also.

I haven't said anything bad about Dish for a while. All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious.

BTW, Bob Haller pointed out going to the attorney general works. Who do you think gave him the idea to do that :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)