Canceled Voom before the 4th scheduled Install, But D* gave a Deal no one can refuse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hell Raiser

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2004
Well I gave them 3 chances but after dealing with Voom, Installs Inc. and the local idiot I said enough is enough and told Voom to screw!!

But hey you HD and SAT Freaks, D* gave me an offer I could not refuse ... All channels for $65 for 1 year plus an upgraded HD Receiver the D* CSR said they did not know when but many more HD soon....Well that could be anytime I know as I have been with D* for 4 years now

Hell Raiser said:
All channels for $65 for 1 year plus an upgraded HD Receiver the D* CSR said they did not know when but many more HD soon....Well that could be anytime I know as I have been with D* for 4 years now

They really gave you half-off for a year as an existing customer? If this is actually true, D* will go broke from similar requests.

Mind sharing the CSR's name you dealt with?

Bill

Was transfered to their customer retention group, My 1 year commitment was expired long ago, and told them I was about to drop them for Voom just to see what they could offer and boy they know how to take care of their customers!!
Did not get his name but he was very nice, I think the best I have ever talked with at D*

You may get a few more aspect ratio options, but I doubt it. Installation is an Achilles heel of Voom. It's to bad that potential consumers are treated that way. Good luck with D. To bad you couldn't havbe negotiated an HD Tivo.

Tim

I have no intention of dropping V*, but if I decide to continue to keep D* I'll use this advice for possible bargaining.

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)