Canceling An Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

js6425

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
If we order service online, what is the minimum amount of time in advance to cancel an installation? Would I just call the main directv number? Also, is there any way to specifically order the HR20? We need the OTA tuner, since d* doesn't currently offer our CBS affiliate in HD.

Thanks!

If we order service online, what is the minimum amount of time in advance to cancel an installation?

I would try to make it at least 36hrs

Would I just call the main directv number?

This would be the best bet.

Also, is there any way to specifically order the HR20? We need the OTA tuner, since d* doesn't currently offer our CBS affiliate in HD.

Thanks!

NO

Call DTV directly and let them whats going on, they should be able to assist you with this furter, they are the ones that can edit/cancel and order.
And specify this to the rep, you need the OTA Tuner with your receiver(so they don't send you the HR21) they should be able to get you an HR20-700 receiver.
Good luck.

.........and they will tell you that they do not control, nor guarantee, what model will actually be delivered; so be prepared.

None, other than to wait it out for them, and the new DirecTV services, to not be so hot and in demand. Once that eases, or maybe after they introduce some new hardware, then maybe they will start to give it away.

None, other than to wait it out for them, and the new DirecTV services, to not be so hot and in demand. Once that eases, or maybe after they introduce some new hardware, then maybe they will start to give it away.

Thats not correct. I just inquired about pricing by calling Direct and they are now offering 100 off first bill which brings the 199 down to 99. If you use a referral you can get it down another 50 to 49 bucks.

Jeff

Then yours seems to be the very rare case or a very new promo for a new sub and the first I have ever read about any deal like this for the HR20.

Please post think link to that offer so that other cans get in on it.

I do not have a link but I did call 3 different CSR's one being in the referral dept and they all confirmed with their supervisors when I asked if they were sure about this promo. It is a brand new promo.

Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)