Cancelled Platinum HD

I just cancelled, too. I figure out something to do with the $10 per month. Plus I got a $20 credit for channels I already receive.

you still keep your local rsn

...As long as you are subscribing to AT100 PLUS (Classic Bronze Plus) or higher.

See ya
Tony

Thanks, guys. Oh yeah, well past AT100... So most all those sports channels in the 400-range (that black-out professional games anyway), go away if I drop multi-sport? Thanks in advance.

Why pays $10 or for HD platinum few channels, When u can get HBO/Straz or Showtime for same price!!. HBO or Showtime is alot better & more channels compare to the old hack MGM and HDNET!!

Why pays $10 or for HD platinum few channels, When u can get HBO/Straz or Showtime for same price!!
Huh? When I canceled HD Platinum I saw the prices for the premiums shown, if purchased alone:

Showtime Unlimited
Starz!
Each - 12.99

HBO 15.99

HBO 15.99? What a total waste of money.

I canceled my 3 months for free for Starz! and HBO early also because there wasn't anything really worth watching, at least for me.

Count me as another one to drop the Platinum package. When I read this thread and saw on the website what was really in it, there was no way I could justify spending a 10-spot every month for it.

Being a Sat Guys member can save you money!

sigmtr

I have the Hbo/Starz/Platinum free for 3 months. I have enjoyed having NBA TV, as I enjoy professional basketball. When the playoffs start next weekend, I will be dropping them all early as well. If they will light up Viacom HD, so I know which Turbo package they will be in (I am guessing Silver), I will switch to HD only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts