cancelling autopay

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vaylon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
virginia
Is there a way to cancel autopay online.?

I tried and can't find it.
I also tried chat, but got an idiot.
I also had 2 phone calls, they still didn't do it.

I think I bragged too soon about dish's customer service.

Since I came back a month ago, I've had to call customer service twice and at least I can understand what they are saying now. Geez, it was bad two years ago.

Hey EVERYONE UPSET about the price gouge should call and cancel autopay as a protest.

its free to do, will get their attention, can easily be put back, costs them bucks to talk to the rep.

they love autopay money just flows in.

now give me good reasons not too?

Hey EVERYONE UPSET about the price gouge should call and cancel autopay as a protest.

its free to do, will get their attention, can easily be put back, costs them bucks to talk to the rep.

I can think of three off the top of my head.

1. It is convenient for me.

2. It builds up my credit card points on items I have to pay for anyway.

3. It delays my payment by 25 or 30 days.

I can think of three off the top of my head.

1. It is convenient for me.

2. It builds up my credit card points on items I have to pay for anyway.

3. It delays my payment by 25 or 30 days.

like I said put it back whenever you want. perhaps a couple weeks.

you lose nothing and when you call complain about the price gouige:)

No, we are not canceling it because we have our Cinemax for a penny for a year still. :)

How can you be upset about a price gouge, when the price increase has not even taken effect yet. It is just a rumor.

Login to account----->Then on the left pane click on Payment---->Then in middle of page under Payment Click update autopay---->Then click Cancel autopay.

This worked for me.

Thanks ,
Mine was a little different. I actually had to go thru it an pay next months bill before it would allow me the choice to cancel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)