cannot log in ebru channel

Raycock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 20, 2012
Clayton, North Carolina
Have a small problem. It's no biggie but here it is. I just received my HDmini and set it up according to instructions from Iceberg and others. I think that I am pretty much on the arc. I updated the firmware and did a system reset then scanned in 407 channels scanned throughout all of the satellites that I have programmed in. I still can not find the Ebru Channel. I have scanned several times w/blind Scan-Detailed and Blind Scan-Normal to no avail. I have put in the Frequency myself but still no dice. The channel still exists because I have scanned it in using a Openbox S11. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

broke off a different thread

I assume we're talking about the station on 97W?
Ebru channel is on 12084 V 22000
I would just scan that transponder

Ebro channel

broke off a different thread

I assume we're talking about the station on 97W?
Ebru channel is on 12084 V 22000
I would just scan that transponder

Yes. I have scanned just that transponder. No luck. Signal Level 90% Signal Quality 73%. Have tried both scans. No luck. LNBF LO 10750 using Standard LNB. Also, noticed when trying to update firmware the system says Notice: Collecting Update File Information then errors out with a message that says: Error Collecting Update File Information Failed. Don't know if this has anything to do with it but had to update by USB.

Last edited:
I had no issues scanning the channel in about 5 minutes ago...screen pics

I made sure I was on 12084 V 22000
hit OK
I changed to TV (so I didnt have to remove any radio stations)
logged in no problems

Attachments

• PICT0082.JPG
    PICT0082.JPG
    747.8 KB · Views: 174
  • PICT0083.JPG
    PICT0083.JPG
    826.1 KB · Views: 164
  • PICT0084.JPG
    PICT0084.JPG
    795.2 KB · Views: 193
  • PICT0085.JPG
    PICT0085.JPG
    843.9 KB · Views: 182
  • PICT0086.JPG
    PICT0086.JPG
    843.3 KB · Views: 180
Yes. I have scanned just that transponder. No luck. Signal Level 90% Signal Quality 73%. Have tried both scans. No luck. LNBF LO 10750 using Standard LNB. Also, noticed when trying to update firmware the system says Notice: Collecting Update File Information then errors out with a message that says: Error Collecting Update File Information Failed. Don't know if this has anything to do with it but had to update by USB.

What transponder are you using to update the receiver? The temporary TP announced on the forum of 12115?

Are you receiving the other channels on the 12084 transponder?
Samanyolu
Alfady
Al Kass

What is displayed on the search screen on the completion of the 12084 TP scan?

Enter the Channel List and press the Red Key. Enter "E". does Ebru show up in the sorted list?

Are other vertical transponder channels showing on the 97W KU G19 satellite?

Is polarity set to auto in the search screens?

Rescanning channels right now. Will get back to you ASAP.

This is weird. I reset the system. Scanned all channels. When the system starts scanning, it goes up to G3C and scans everything correctly. When it gets to G19, I am receiving channels from G16 on the scan, then it goes back to scanning correctly on SES1. What could cause this? I read where someone else was having the same trouble.

Rescanning channels right now. Will get back to you ASAP.

Also, went to check update channel on frequency 12115 V 22425 with a download PID 330. No signal for that transponder. The second one below that one 11912 H 10525 has 74% signal quality, the third one before I get to this one 12053 V 22000 has a 74%. Signal quality. Unplugged unit, reset unit and antenna at the antenna along with clearing out positions in the receiver. Seems like it scans correctly on this one satellite for now but still no Ebru. When I manually type in 12084 V 22000 in the tp lists it says. Already exists. I have gone down and found this frequency and it does not show a signal at all. The one above is 12053 V 22000 and it shows a signal quality of 73%.

it almost sounds like the dish may be off just a smidge. 97W I know some transponders will lock a real good signal in spot A (lets say 97.0 degrees) on some TP's but a couple are weaker. But if I move to say 97.2 I get stronger signal on 3 or 4 transponder but I lose signal on 1

something just is weird as to why it isnt showing signal on 2 TP"s yet others work fine on that satellite

In addition to the questions in post #8....

What are some channel names that scan in when G19 is searched?

Is your system Ku only or C/KU?

Motor activated as USALS or DiSEqC 1.2?

Any switches? If so, what type and connections.

It sounds like the system is activated as motorized DiSEqC 1.2 and the positions are not programmed correctly.

Forget about the motor for now. Park the dish on G19 and verify with your other receiver.
Factory reset the micro and directly connect the receiver to the LNBF, bypassing the motor.
Set-up the receiver for only G19 and perform a satellite search using the preprogrammed TPs.
What channels are found?

Last edited:
Did exactly as you said. Scanned 161 channels on G19. Some of the channels are as follows 3ABN, Dare to Dream, 3ABN Latino, Smart Lifestyle, LLBN English, Arabic, Chinese, Amazing Discoveries, Amazing Facts, AON, Hope Channel, etc up to 161 with some repeats. I am KU band only but no signal for Ebru frequency or the firmware update frequency of 12115. Can't figure this out. Was trying usals but now trying DisEqC 1.2 and see if I have any better luck. Resetting everything before trying trying anything else. No switches on this unit.

Last edited:
Did exactly as you said. Scanned 161 channels on G19. Some of the channels are as follows 3ABN, Dare to Dream, 3ABN Latino, Smart Lifestyle, LLBN English, Arabic, Chinese, Amazing Discoveries, Amazing Facts, AON, Hope Channel, etc up to 161 with some repeats. I am KU band only but no signal for Ebru frequency or the firmware update frequency of 12115. Can't figure this out. Was trying usals but now trying DisEqC 1.2 and see if I have any better luck. Resetting everything before trying trying anything else.

Here are some photos of what is happening.photo1.JPGphoto2.JPGphoto3.JPG

Repeats would be highly unusual. I am not aware of any repeated channels on 97w. Are you sure that the skew is correct?

Now factory reset the micro and directly connect the receiver to the LNBF, bypassing the motor.
Set-up the receiver for only G19 and perform a satellite search using Blind Scan - Normal.
What channels are found?

The LNBF LO may have drifted.

Drove the dish to g19. Unhooked dish and bypassed motor. Factory reset. Rescan channels. Still no Ebru and no signal on frequency 12115 (update frequency). Have 193 channels this time and more repeats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)