Can't delete movie from Series manager

Status
Please reply by conversation.

larrylwill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
In December I added a scifi movie to be recorded and watched it then deleted it. Yesterday it recorded again so I deleted it again, then went to the series manager and its in there but when I click on it the left menu does not have Series Options, so I cant do anything with it. I tried looking in manual recordings and nothing is there either. I tried a reboot and its still there taking up on of my precious 50 slots.
How can I get rid of it?

On the series list the red button should give delete option.
Another option, find it in the guide with the double-record symbol and press record again to change it to nothing.

I think he has done that in the guide, but found it still in ther Series Manager, which it SHOULD still be there until as you mentioned he deletes it from the Series Manager section ....
Reason for that is if its a Series and it is done for the year for example, if you keep it in the Series Manager section it will look for it and pick it up when the show returns.
You'll notice the number in the (0), that is what the guide has found at the moment.
So if theres a (0) in the spot it doesn't see anything in the 14 day guide, those you have in there that do have a number next to it (1) are ones that are scheduled to record in the next 14 days ...

The guide goes out 14 days once populated according to thier info, I personally think its 12 or 13, but whose counting.

Jason, I know you already are aware of this addl. info, just expanding for larrylwill :)

Reactions: RobertSM
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)