cant get G25

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rjlove1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2008
from T6 to T5 is about 1/4" turn to the right of your current location :)

HI, I HAVE BEEN CONFUSED HOW TO GET T5 I HAVE CALLED GLOBECAST WHICH IS THE PROVIDER OF T5 THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO ADD THE SKEW WHICH IS 30+90 DEGREES EQUAL 120 AND OTHER TO GET T5 I HAVE A 36 INCHES OVAL FROM WORLD TV GLOBECAST BUT SOME OTHER PEOPLE TOLD ME WHAT EVER THE COMPUTER GAVE ME I DON'T NEED TO ADD 30+90 JUST PUT THE SKEW TO 30 I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WHEN I PUT MY ZIP THE SKEW IS 30 THE ELEVATION IS 54 PLEASE HELP ME OUT ANY ONE THAT WRITE ME THE ANSWER PLEASE SAY MY SCREEN NAME SO I CAN SEE YOU RESPONSE TO MY CONCERN I AM NEW HERE

broke off a thread that was dead and gone...why do folks dig up old threads to add a post that has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

2nd please turn off caps lock...makes it sound like you're shouting

what dish do you have? The Globecats one or another one?

If the dish can skew (check the back of the dish) then you take whatever the skew is from 90
If the dish doesnt skew, then you skew the LNB

do u have to grounding the dish and also i have a direct tv satellite dish what would the best skew and other to get 119, 110, 101 cause i did it n only get 119,110 can't get 101 and i have tried something when i add the skew the web gave me for the direct tv who has 3 lnbf with 90 i can't even get 2 satellite i only get one when i just used the one web gave me i get 2 satellite 119, 110 but can't get 101 why please help and remember i am new to that web

The DirecTV receiver should have that info in the Setup Menu. You enter your Zip Code, tell it which Dish you have and it shows the angles you should set to. Which DTV Dish do you have, the older with 3 single LNBs, or the newer that has all 3 LNB molded together?

I have a 3 attached together it's molded together and i have a Viewsat receiver plus a sonic view i just got confused with the adding thing get me confused when you add and when you don't add cause when i add the skew the computer gave me to 90 i can't even get 2 satellites i only get 1 satellite with the 3 lnbf but i still can't get 101directv

I lived in Florida can you guys show me a little demonstration how to ground a dish cause in case i don't live in the house otherwise apartment how to do that please

why are you using the DirecTV dish to get 97W?

DirecTv dishes are for DirecTV which you need their boxes to subscribe

NO i am using a globecast satellite dish i want to get intelsat 5 t5 but i am confusing when they said add the skew to 90 and some people said used what ever the computer gave me and i called globecast they said i have to add 30 + 90 another to get t5 do t5 used port and 22khz

another question about the direct tv i have a direct tv dish but i only aim to dish network why and i only can have 2 satellies not 3 supposely

NO i am using a globecast satellite dish i want to get intelsat 5 t5 but i am confusing when they said add the skew to 90 and some people said used what ever the computer gave me and i called globecast they said i have to add 30 + 90 another to get t5 do t5 used port and 22khz
you didnt read above

when the dish CANNOT be skewed you take what the programs show
when the dish CAN skew (and in this case it can) then you take the numbers from 90

another question about the direct tv i have a direct tv dish but i only aim to dish network why and i only can have 2 satellies not 3 supposely

another thought...PUNCTUATION....makes it easier to follow. ALso its hard as heck to read when everything is jumbled together

I'm confused as to why you keep going back to this Directv dish. Do you subscribe to DirecTV or if not what are you using the D* dish for?

I am using a globecast dish and i want to know how to set the receiver also how to set it lnb frequencies, 22khz, or port do i have to put 22khz off or

Two days ago, I PM'd the following:
Anole said:
Here is your thread on getting G25
http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air...t-get-g25.html
Please post to and read it for the best help.

Iceberg, our moderator, broke it off some old thread you used.

Welcome to the forum.
\We'll try to help you best we can, in the open forum.
Please use the link above.

thanks.

- Anole -

About an hour after the previous post in this thread, I got this PM:
rjlove1 said:
cause u guys tell me how to add a satellite into a viewsat receiver cause i check lyngsat it doesn't give me the pol it just gave me tp frequency s/r fec but no pol I am trying to add which i thought i have but not it's directv 101 please check that link and see what i mean

DirecTV 4S/8 at 101.0°W - LyngSat
Unfortunately, I'm confused by the entire thread.

Can somebody tell me how to set up my receiver and other to get intelsat 5 i have a viewsat and a sonic view i know the lnb is 10750

On your dish it maybe like a bell dish. 90 = 0 so just add 30.Make sure mast is perfectly level or it wont work.Once it is get a compass and play with it till you get it right.

can somebody tell me what is L and R mean in Lyngsat i was trying to add a satellite name in my receiver that it doesn't have i check Lyngsat by the TP frequency i say L and R instead of H or V

Can u guys tell me would i get 110, 119, 101 directv with a viewsat receiver cause i have a 3 lnbf directv satellite dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)