cant get G25

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi, i have found the T5 but one thing i can't get it with a stronger signal 77% percent of Q that is what i have and some other frequencies are low 66% percent because of that , and my S is 86% what do i need to do . ( it's to low in case of rain am i correct )

On that same direction i got 99% percent of Q, but it's only when i don't tight and straight the skew also no name shown i end up scanned it with that 99%, but nothing came up please help

Hi, i have found the T5 but one thing i can't get it with a stronger signal 77% percent of Q that is what i have and some other frequencies are low 66% percent because of that , and my S is 86% what do i need to do . ( it's to low in case of rain am i correct )

On that same direction i got 99% percent of Q, but it's only when i don't tight and straight the skew also no name shown i end up scanned it with that 99%, but nothing came up please help

First, don't worry about the lack of a name. It isn't important if you're actually getting quality signal. Signal quality of 77% is quite decent depending on your receiver.

Try to peak your signal on a strong transponder initially. 12152/H/20000 is listed as a strong transponder on the list and has an English channel. Once you have signal and quality peaked, scan and verify whether you found channels. Specifically Russia Today is on that transponder.

Then answer these questions:

1) What is your signal?
2) What is your quality?
3) Did you scan and find channels?
4) Were the channels watchable?
5) What is the name / number / transponder information of a channel that worked?

Once you know for sure you're on 97°, found a strong transponder and found a working channel that is also on the list, you can try peaking in a weaker transponder like 11716/V/22000 (check the list for what should be on there).

If tightening the skew bolts drops your signal it means you're not exactly on the satellite. You need to figure out which way the dish moves when you tighten the bolts and move the dish in the opposite direction slightly so that when you tight the skew it will pull the dish back dead on. Once you have the correct skew configured you shouldn't need to adjust it any more and can leave it tight and peak the dish.

that was exactly the transponder i scanned it 2 12152, should i keep the skew straight or lean on side or play with it slowly until i get stronger Q signal, and i believe with 77% percent of Q mean when it's rain the signal will go to low and will end up to lose signal am i wrong, and some channel the quality are clear but some don't,

that was exactly the transponder i scanned it 2 12152, should i keep the skew straight or lean on side or play with it slowly until i get stronger Q signal, and i believe with 77% percent of Q mean when it's rain the signal will go to low and will end up to lose signal am i wrong, and some channel the quality are clear but some don't,
You can tweak the skew some until you maximize quality. I'm near San Jose California and I get signal of 91% and quality of 79% on this transponder. I'm using a 36" dish, an Invacom Quad LNB, and a Coolsat 7000. So I would say 77% quality is pretty comparable to my results, though it depends a good bit on the signal meter in your receiver. I actually get better than 85% quality on many of the transponders. For example, just checked 11716/V/22000 which I thought was weak from looking at the list, but I'm getting 90/87 right now.

My weakest appears to be 11867/V/22000 where I'm getting 90% signal but only 52% quality.

I will defer to the more experienced folks here to tell you if 77% quality is going to be a rain fade issue. We don't get the heavy storms out here on the West Coast like I used to enjoy in the Midwest. :)

Hi, listen i had bought a amp for my satellite and when i put it gave me 100% percent S and 78%percent of Q my question is would that be a problem when it's raining i mean the picture would it be lost signal

My second Questions: i would like to if the S said 85% percent without the amp and the Q said 77% percent would that be a problem also when it's rain

sat signal means nothing...its QUALITY that matters

and unless you are running a long distance (say 200+ feet) sat amps actually hinder the signal. As long as it works and you have good signal quality (75 is) nothing to worry about

and the meters arent a % so as long as you have enough quality to keep the signal stable that is all that matters.

Cause I heard it moved to Hd is that clear cause my brother said it's down

Can somebody tell me would i be able to get hispa sat in my location I lived in Florida and what would be my skew, EL Zip Code Is 33313,

My second questions are what is TV Cabo, and if i be able to get it what would be the setting for the box meaning LNB frequency, ( best Transponder ) I really Appreciated y'all effort to help one N other I am kind of new to this
Thank you

Do u have sub the -57 out of 90 that will equal 33 and actually i have a round wine guard dish that doesn't have the skew from the back that you turn left or right it has just elevation what do i need to know should i set the EL first or.........

What would be the Lnbf Freq my lnbf is single not UNivers

would i be able to catch it from where i live
yes, if you don't have something blocking the signal

For the -57.4 Skew, that is Clockwise - to the right about 2 o'clock, when you are looking at the face of the Dish

dude switch to decaf or get some Ritalin

no need to post 5 times that you are in Florida...WE KNOW THAT from reading the 1st 8 times you posted it.

seriously read the answers BEFORE you post...
post 74 you asked if you can pick it up
post 75 answered YES and gave you the info
then post 78 you ask again (after 5 times in between but those were deleted due to redundancy) if you can pick it up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts