Cant get the free DBS channels on azbox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

putney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 12, 2009
St Louis, missouri
I've been struggling for an hour or so now to get 119ºw on my Azboz (ION, Nasa, etc)

No luck so far. Just wondering if anyone has it working. Just like to know I'm not beating a dead horse.

The obvious has been covered. 11250mhz, rebuild TP list, etc.........

I just want to know if anyone has it working.

Thanks

my DBS port is port 4 22k on and I have those couple freebies loaded (and some other DBS channels not on 119)....it comes off a feed from the 4x4 switch (22k off is KU, 22k on is DBS)

Normal circular LNB I had from an old DTV dish.. pointed at 77w
Pickup just fine using 11250 and an old 4x1 diseqc switch I had from my old Pansat 2500a

Thanks. Just trouble shooting. Got the C-band LNB working on the switch, so it's not that. Maybe I'll climb on the roof and swap out my circular LNB.

It is very easy to fry a DiSEqC switch by not powering off the receiver completely (either the rear switch or unplugging it) before connecting or disconnecting coax on the switch.

I currently have my new azbox slaved to the visionsat; swung around to 119 and got the sat with the azbox. I have a 4 to 1 switch, 1 is linear and 4 is circ. Changed azbox to 119, set switch to 1.0LNB 4, changed LNB freq to user def - 11250 and selected 12414 tp and get 83 quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)