Hi guys,

Trying to lock W4 (101w) but can't!

I get G3,W1,W5 no problem.

Am I missing something?

TIA :confused:

Sorry - I meant the "Albuquerque mux"

The channels are mapped on my 920

weird as the 920 only knows 19510 & 29270 symbol rates

If the channels are mapped, you should be able to lock them then (if they're 19510 or 29270 symbol rate)

The SR of the Albuquerque mux is 14.63. The 920 probably won't be able to lock them. They are mapped as W4-500 through W4-505. W4 -505 is mapped incorrectly. I don't know if anyone offers subscriptions to them. There are actually 7 channels in the mux. CA-110 through CA-116 are properly mapped for the mux. All are encrypted except for CA-112 which is ZK, but there is no programming at this time.

The SR of the Albuquerque mux is 14.63. The 920 probably won't be able to lock them. They are mapped as W4-500 through W4-505. W4 -505 is mapped incorrectly. I don't know if anyone offers subscriptions to them. There are actually 7 channels in the mux. CA-110 through CA-116 are properly mapped for the mux. All are encrypted except for CA-112 which is ZK, but there is no programming at this time.
Not sure why, but I'm having a very hard time with this mux, both with my 4200 and my Genpix. The Genpix will just barely lock it, but it's so full of errors that I can't view video. Interesting though, because that one channel you say is ZK is showing some live video right now. It's popping in and out so much that I can't make out much, but it seems to be some "Aggievision" New Mexico State women's baseball game. It's raining here now, and I have snow on my dish. Hopefully the signal will improve when it clears up.
Strange though, because the spectrum of the sat shows this transponder to be about the strongest and cleanest on the sat, and I can lock all the HITS transponders easy, but this one is giving me problems.

But it does have programming on it.

EDIT: It's labeled as a PBS, but there are advertisements, so I doubt it is PBS, unless the PBS station is rebroadcasting a game from a source with ads.

I tried last night with my DTE-7150 but couldn't get a lock at all. Once again, I think it's because my 7.5 footer isn't enough dish sometimes. Once I get the other Geosat Pro C2 on my 10 footer, the Digitrans will share that dish, probably with better results. :)

No one has ever provided sale of the Albuquerque mux that I know of. I have seen them FP a year or so ago. Someone at one time may have had intentions to offer them, thats's how the 4D channels usually get mapped in. Actually quit a few channels are mapped in we can't get :(

I tried last night with my DTE-7150 but couldn't get a lock at all. Once again, I think it's because my 7.5 footer isn't enough dish sometimes. Once I get the other Geosat Pro C2 on my 10 footer, the Digitrans will share that dish, probably with better results. :)

SR 14.63 7/8 FEC. It's probably the 7/8 FEC that is giving you issues with the 7.5 foot dish. My 12 footer locks it up no problem. They are also not running a consumer data stream on those channels. It says "This channel is not available" I hate that message :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts