Can't pay your bill? TOO BAD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok this thread getting silly. What is done is done, the whole point is to say hey while you may have to play a little csr roulette dtv pays people to care. There are options and not everyone is cold and heartless. I know that if you asked the D.I.R.T guys over in the Dish forum they would agree. Dish and Direct are companies and yes no one always going to agree with them but they rather share a little good will and keep a customer when they are down on there luck then to leave a bad taste in there mouthes.

Hey gardenman2002 here.

I feel for you, since im over 50 myself. I would sell some stuff you dont need, install a free to air system and be done with the bills,
until YOU choose to get involved with subscriptions again. .I had to when i lost my job about 11 years ago and finally found another job.

I had a yard sale and sold everything except the grass in the yard. Then i bought a prepaid cell phone for calls. Afterwards, i found this website and with info on this website ,installed a dish and receiver and had tv, phone, and a parttime job.The parttime job lead to a full-time job after i hounded them to hire me on a trial basis. With fta, i was able to enjoy some of the comforts everyone else had. For internet job searches i had to go to the library or i would park my vehicle close to free wifi areas and use their wifi for free, to send faxes by
software, receive emails too.My wife,son, and I lived at mcdonalds with the dollar menu,dollar general and aldis grocery store,
feeding us all with about 50 week. The money came from picking cans up early in the morning hours from people throwing them away.
We averaged 60 to 300 week on cans depending on the time we spent. Used bycycles with basket carts attached at the rear to haul our cans to the recyclers. Im telling You this so you dont get depressed and give up. I even gave blood at a local plasma center to get an extra 30 week to pay the bills. Between that, junking, and mowing lawns when ever i could get them, we made it.So dont give up.I have a trade but the bottom dropped out and we just made do. So dont give up.tell directv to take a hike, deal with the collection agencies only when you have your other bills under control. keep your head up high and keep marchin down that great path. My family will put you on a prayer list.
gardenman2002

the OP came to us for help on what options he had with directv and his current situation. not lectures on life decisions. enough already.....
since his question has pretty much been answered this one is done. thank you to those who ACTUALLY tried to help coinmaster.

Status
Please reply by conversation.