Can't play 1883

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ronharp1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
Oregon
Paid for Paramount+ but prime will not play 1883 with message about device problem. It did work with episodes 1 and 2. No changes to device.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Paid for Paramount+ but prime will not play 1883 with message about device problem. It did work with episodes 1 and 2. No changes to device.
I believe you cannot get Paramount+ shows on a Hopper via Prime, only Prime centric programming, like Bosch for example, Ep 1 and 2 of 1883 were available free of charge to everyone, that might be the difference.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I believe you cannot get Paramount+ shows on a Hopper via Prime, only Prime centric programming, like Bosch for example, Ep 1 and 2 of 1883 were available free of charge to everyone, that might be the difference.
I did pay for a subscription to Paramount+ on Prime. Seems I should get Paramount programming. Guess I'll wait to see for workaround. Thanks

Reactions: charlesrshell
I did pay for a subscription to Paramount+ on Prime. Seems I should get Paramount programming. Guess I'll wait to see for workaround. Thanks
It is called buy a Roku ( or Fire, Apple, Shield, etc).

Also, see if your TV already has a app for Prime.

Why does Paramount give a flip how we obtain their programs as long as we pay for them?
Paramount doesn't care, Amazon doesn't either. It's just that when you subscribe to Paramount+ through Amazon it is a side load of Paramount+ not part of Prime. The Dish receivers that get Amazon Prime can't see that side load because it is not part of Prime. Until DISH adds a Paramount+ app to its group you won't see it. You will need a separate streamer to get it (Roku, AppleTV, Fire TV, Shield.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)