Can't play 1883

ronharp1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
Oregon
Paid for Paramount+ but prime will not play 1883 with message about device problem. It did work with episodes 1 and 2. No changes to device.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Paid for Paramount+ but prime will not play 1883 with message about device problem. It did work with episodes 1 and 2. No changes to device.
I believe you cannot get Paramount+ shows on a Hopper via Prime, only Prime centric programming, like Bosch for example, Ep 1 and 2 of 1883 were available free of charge to everyone, that might be the difference.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I believe you cannot get Paramount+ shows on a Hopper via Prime, only Prime centric programming, like Bosch for example, Ep 1 and 2 of 1883 were available free of charge to everyone, that might be the difference.
I did pay for a subscription to Paramount+ on Prime. Seems I should get Paramount programming. Guess I'll wait to see for workaround. Thanks

Reactions: charlesrshell
I did pay for a subscription to Paramount+ on Prime. Seems I should get Paramount programming. Guess I'll wait to see for workaround. Thanks
It is called buy a Roku ( or Fire, Apple, Shield, etc).

Also, see if your TV already has a app for Prime.

Why does Paramount give a flip how we obtain their programs as long as we pay for them?
Paramount doesn't care, Amazon doesn't either. It's just that when you subscribe to Paramount+ through Amazon it is a side load of Paramount+ not part of Prime. The Dish receivers that get Amazon Prime can't see that side load because it is not part of Prime. Until DISH adds a Paramount+ app to its group you won't see it. You will need a separate streamer to get it (Roku, AppleTV, Fire TV, Shield.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)