Can't see ehd on 2nd hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kbran

Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Louisiana
I have a hopper w/o sling and last week got a hopper w/s replacing a joey. I transfered movies from the 1st hopper and moved the ehd to the hopper w/s. I thought I was able to view the recordings on the ehd from the 1st hopper on the one w/s. The other day I noticed all I could see from the drop down was the dvr from the hopper w/s from the other hopper. Did a search and all I seem to find was threads on losing the ehd altogether sometimes. I tried unplugging the ehd and repluging, and also restet both hoppers but still cant view the ehd from the other hopper. Any thoughts, are am I wrong about being able to view the ehd from another hopper?

You can't view EHD recordings Hopper to Hopper. You can view EHD recordings from any Joey by selecting which Hopper it is linked to. You would have to move the EHD back and forth between the Hoppers to accomplish what you want to do.

You can only view an EHD on the Hopper it's connected to or on a Joey connected to the Hopper with the EHD.

You can't view EHD recordings Hopper to Hopper. You can view EHD recordings from any Joey by selecting which Hopper it is linked to. You would have to move the EHD back and forth between the Hoppers to accomplish what you want to do.
Thanks. I was sure I did when I first hooked it up but I guess not. Now I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)