Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Tried resetting his account already only thing that seemed to do is reset his post count to 0. Looks like I will need to submit a ticket to vbulletin. This has happened once before about a year ago.

lumpkin666

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 21, 2007
USA
BTW has anybody noticed how peaceful the FTA forums have been this evening? (just razzin ya Tim, incase you're viewing!)

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Also Scott: What don't you get PM'd about? :D (I would have expected if anyone was PM'd about Tim it would be Iceberg)

why would I PM Scott? I don't go whining when I need help. I PM'd Scott when I couldnt get into that one thread and that was all.

I'm a big boy...I can handle kids like him :)

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Wow did I miss an act of God? LOL
Haven't been on here since this morning, every page was beginning to look the same, reminds me of CB-radio days-non-stop talking outa one unit!

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I knew that his immaturity on the forum was getting out of hand , had he just been more respectful of the members and taken the advice of those who were helping him , he could've gained the knowledge to setting up his FTA system , of course if he's smart he can still read all the great posts on this forum and still have success , but that is up to him.

very well put :):up

duchen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 8, 2007
I can't access..

pages 5 & 6 of this thread. I hit them and they take me to page 4.

There may have been complaints to Scott @ Tim, but I enjoyed reading the threads.

He's a kid with what seems to be an interest in a healthy hobby olike FTA.

Odd that his posts disappeared like that..

duchen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 8, 2007
Motor Mouth!

More like Motor Typing! I am glad; kids should be encouraged to develp healthy hobbies and interests and FTA beats a lot of the alternatives out there.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
yes Tim, I can see you now.
I know there were problems, but they appear fixed, so let;s stick with this account and not use the other one any longer.

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
pages 5 & 6 of this thread. I hit them and they take me to page 4.

There may have been complaints to Scott @ Tim, but I enjoyed reading the threads.

He's a kid with what seems to be an interest in a healthy hobby olike FTA.

Odd that his posts disappeared like that..

My settings must be different as I only have 2 pages of this thread and it works fine.

Tim Godsil

On Vacation
Jan 31, 2007
Well...

I'm think I'm Going to use my old name since it;s working now. My microyal receiver shipped yesterday so I will have pictures soon.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
He was posting a bunch of messages all over with nothing in the body of the message other then things like "Yeah" "Yup" "Oh Yeah"

He posted over 100 messages in 3 days, most of them about nothing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)