can't see Tim thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tried resetting his account already only thing that seemed to do is reset his post count to 0. Looks like I will need to submit a ticket to vbulletin. This has happened once before about a year ago.

BTW has anybody noticed how peaceful the FTA forums have been this evening? (just razzin ya Tim, incase you're viewing!)

Also Scott: What don't you get PM'd about? :D (I would have expected if anyone was PM'd about Tim it would be Iceberg)

why would I PM Scott? I don't go whining when I need help. I PM'd Scott when I couldnt get into that one thread and that was all.

I'm a big boy...I can handle kids like him :)

Wow did I miss an act of God? LOL
Haven't been on here since this morning, every page was beginning to look the same, reminds me of CB-radio days-non-stop talking outa one unit!

I knew that his immaturity on the forum was getting out of hand , had he just been more respectful of the members and taken the advice of those who were helping him , he could've gained the knowledge to setting up his FTA system , of course if he's smart he can still read all the great posts on this forum and still have success , but that is up to him.

very well put :):up

I can't access..

pages 5 & 6 of this thread. I hit them and they take me to page 4.

There may have been complaints to Scott @ Tim, but I enjoyed reading the threads.

He's a kid with what seems to be an interest in a healthy hobby olike FTA.

Odd that his posts disappeared like that..

Motor Mouth!

More like Motor Typing! I am glad; kids should be encouraged to develp healthy hobbies and interests and FTA beats a lot of the alternatives out there.

yes Tim, I can see you now.
I know there were problems, but they appear fixed, so let;s stick with this account and not use the other one any longer.

pages 5 & 6 of this thread. I hit them and they take me to page 4.

There may have been complaints to Scott @ Tim, but I enjoyed reading the threads.

He's a kid with what seems to be an interest in a healthy hobby olike FTA.

Odd that his posts disappeared like that..

My settings must be different as I only have 2 pages of this thread and it works fine.

Well...

I'm think I'm Going to use my old name since it;s working now. My microyal receiver shipped yesterday so I will have pictures soon.

He was posting a bunch of messages all over with nothing in the body of the message other then things like "Yeah" "Yup" "Oh Yeah"

He posted over 100 messages in 3 days, most of them about nothing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts