Can't set timer for San Francisco ABC affiliate

We are currently looking into this issue. Can everyone experiencing this issue please post the local market you receive so we research further? Thanks for your help and patience as we investigate this issue.

Monroe, LA: KNOE(8)-CBS, KTVE(10)-NBC, KARD(14)-FOX & KAQY(11)-ABC.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

KGO (ABC) in San Francisco, however, this issue doesn't just relate to the ABC affiliate. If you remove ABC from the PTAT setup, the problem moves to CBS. The problem is associated with the first network, in alphabetical order, to be enabled for PTAT.

KGO (ABC) in San Francisco, however, this issue doesn't just relate to the ABC affiliate. If you remove ABC from the PTAT setup, the problem moves to CBS. The problem is associated with the first network, in alphabetical order, to be enabled for PTAT.

Try disabling ABC and CBS and I'm curious to see if it moves to FOX next. I tried this and it didn't display the icon on FOX for me.

Try disabling ABC and CBS and I'm curious to see if it moves to FOX next. I tried this and it didn't display the icon on FOX for me.

Just tried disabling ABC, CBS and FOX, one by one. Each time one was disabled, the problem moved to the next network in the list alphabetically until finally, with ABC, CBS and FOX all disabled, the problem surfaced with NBC.

Just tried disabling ABC, CBS and FOX, one by one. Each time one was disabled, the problem moved to the next network in the list alphabetically until finally, with ABC, CBS and FOX all disabled, the problem surfaced with NBC.

Cool, I don't think this issue has been duplicated in my local market but has been in other markets.

Thank you all for providing feedback regarding this issue. The problem has been identified and a fix will be pushed in software version S237. We appreciate your patience and assistance regarding this issue and the fix is coming soon.

Thank you all for providing feedback regarding this issue. The problem has been identified and a fix will be pushed in software version S237. We appreciate your patience and assistance regarding this issue and the fix is coming soon.

Finally, some confirmation the problem exists. Thank you for following up on this & looking forward to S237.

Any chance you could check into what could be making the picture & sound break up periodically on locals when PTAT is active & recording? Doesn't do it every night and as far as I can tell, only impacts the locals using the PTAT tuner. Problem is only while PTAT is recording, no problem before or after. As I said, this is frequent but may go a few days without a hitch. Seems to affect CBS by far the worse. FWIW, everything on my system checks out fine & signal is strong across all tuners. I've only seen a few reports of this here & there but it is occurring & it's a real nuisance when it does.

Last edited:
I have the same audio and video dropout issue. Actually, I have two hoppers and only have the problem on one of them. It is very intermittent and may happen several times while watching a one hour program and then may go for a couple of days without the problem. I have noticed it happening while watching live, delayed, and recorded programs. Not sure about which networks are affected. Also, if you skip back, the dropout is not there.

I have the same audio and video dropout issue. Actually, I have two hoppers and only have the problem on one of them. It is very intermittent and may happen several times while watching a one hour program and then may go for a couple of days without the problem. I have noticed it happening while watching live, delayed, and recorded programs. Not sure about which networks are affected. Also, if you skip back, the dropout is not there.

I wonder if your unaffected Hopper has PTAT recording enabled?

Oh that is right, DISH always delivers what they promise. My mistake. No offense to DISH Software, but they said it was "going" to be in 237. My question was did they deliver now that 237 is out?

As of today, I'm still on S234 so I don't know yet.

We are currently looking into this issue. Can everyone experiencing this issue please post the local market you receive so we research further? Thanks for your help and patience as we investigate this issue.

Still happening in Cincinnati, Ohio for ABC WCPO local channel 9 (and other local channels if I remove ABC from PTAT).

I am still on Hopper S234 NACB.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts