This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can't take it anymore!

omeletpants

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
I switched from DTV Tivo to Dish 622 3 months ago. I love the 622's features but the drop out, reboots and jittery video is too much. Thought they would fix some of the problems and send a fix via download. Didn't happen. Finally called and asked them to send me a replacement unit. Are the current production units any better or do I have to switch back to Direct TV?

I have the 625 and so far have no problems, though I have it only for two days...

I have had my 625 for 7 months and zero problems.Man I LUV my dish.DISH NETWORK CONTINUE TO ROCK ON.

I got 2-622's about 3 weeks ago. They are the newest "E"seriel number batch. No reboots, no issues.......I have a 133" Lcos picture, so I would certainly notice any problems..........

I would suggest you get a replacement machine.

Robert

I have the "C" model, got it in March other than occasional problems with my HD locals , no problems at all... ( I have D* HD and the many choices with E* would never limit me to their few options)