Carson Palmer's big mouth

About that Miami/Ohio State game:

I actually look at another part of the game as the turning point- Clarett's forced fumble

Maybe if the late Sean Taylor (god rest his soul) had managed to hold on to the ball instead of Clarett forcing a fumble, perhaps there is no overtime after all.

BTW, a bit of irony for Jimbo, HD MM, and Sandra (AKA the Three Buckeye-teers):

I find it interesting and ironic that Clarett, someone who could not control himself off the field, made a mess of the program, got into trouble, wasn't exactly a nice guy, and is still rotting in jail, has a national championship, while Eddie George and Archie Griffin, two of the classiest football players ever, don't have one.

5 years later and your STILL complaining about it ???

Your post Salsa said :
There is close calls...and than there are "what f***ing game were you watching" calls.....THAT was one of them.

Your right, the call in the NC game was a close call, not a bad call.

Of course if Buckeye fans says something about it, they are WRONG, but when Miami fan talks about it, it's a bad call.

WHAT NC game are we talking about?

I actually look at another part of the game as the turning point- Clarett's forced fumble

Maybe if the late Sean Taylor (god rest his soul) had managed to hold on to the ball instead of Clarett forcing a fumble, perhaps there is no overtime after all.

I find it interesting and ironic that Clarett, someone who could not control himself off the field, made a mess of the program, got into trouble, wasn't exactly a nice guy, and is still rotting in jail, has a national championship, while Eddie George and Archie Griffin, two of the classiest football players ever, don't have one.

Good point.....maybe if we don't lose our Magahee to a good tough hit....things would have been different too....Shoulda, coulda, woulda....and as the saying goes, it my aunt had balls....she'd be my uncle....

The point you make is good BUT it was way things done by players.....the player fumbled and the other player could not hold on to it....

...since you brought up shoulda, coulda, wouldas.....

Very good observation and take Sabres. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)