Castle

I just read rumors about Beckett leaving the show (actress leaving or character getting killed).

I wonder if that´s the case and the show is renewed for another season, if that could put new life on the series, and eventually attract me to watch again.

I'll watch until the bitter end.... I came to the series just as they were getting married. Got hooked. Since TNT plays the seasons in order my HWS got a workout with timers. Caught up and loved it. With the off screen troubles I just shook my head....

I just read rumors about Beckett leaving the show (actress leaving or character getting killed).

I wonder if that´s the case and the show is renewed for another season, if that could put new life on the series, and eventually attract me to watch again.

Not a rumor, ABC announced if there is a next season she isn't invited.

Good, it ran a couple of seasons too long, anyway. This one mostly watchable.

The final twist did surprise me. It's obvious what the original cliffhanger was intended to be. I think they should have left it there.

Overall, mostly pleasant memories of the series.

The final twist did surprise me. It's obvious what the original cliffhanger was intended to be. I think they should have left it there.

Overall, mostly pleasant memories of the series.
Yeh, the final scene was obviously a last minute wrap.

Supposedly the final scene was an homage to the Time Traveler episode in season 6 that predicted that Beckett and Castle would end up raising three little kids . That was why the 7 year flash forward added to the end. Thus, giving the fans closure and a "happy ending". I liked that they at least got that. The show should of never ended on a sour, dark note , because this show was never about that.

But I admit when I first watched it , I thought that they were saying that this is what could of been, if they had happened to survive the shoot out. My question is why the stunt man guy from L.A. story line was suddenly added to the kitchen shoot out scene. He hadn't been mentioned in a while and I didn't see him being involved in the Lok/sat storyline. But then again , I didn't see the "greatest detective" club guy showing up and being involved in the whole Lok/sat story either. Either way I'm glad it is over .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)