Cband in 2021

Attachments

• 20210807_194312.jpg
    20210807_194312.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 156
And I gotta tell ya... this dish really performs.. I'm so happy with it! Using the older teecomm star trak six reciever, and not the 4dtv is so much better. The six runs 36 volts to the actuator so it's faster, where as I metered the 921 at 24v, plus I have old maps on it. I can really dial it in better with the six.

Reactions: FTA4PA
All done for now! Put the wire in conduit at the dish, painted the pole, and the center plate. May have to to beg the neighbour's to loose for trees!
And I gotta tell ya... this dish really performs.. I'm so happy with it! Using the older teecomm star trak six reciever, and not the 4dtv is so much better. The six runs 36 volts to the actuator so it's faster, where as I metered the 921 at 24v, plus I have old maps on it. I can really dial it in better with the six.
Great to hear the dish/mover is working so well! Enjoy! :D

Reactions: bcschmidt
The photos prove you really did it! That was training...now you're ready for an Edision receiver.
Made me sad seeing it sitting there rusting away, and it was going to get torn down if I didn't act soon. Everyone who told me it won't work, they haven't for years was very surprised after I showed them glorious uncompressed hd video from my 1991 BUD. Now about 5 of my friends want one. And I'll be setting them up if they get one.

When working in Toronto, I drove to Thunder Bay. It took 2 days one way. And Dryden was WAY past that. I ate up a week just going to Thunder Bay. Never did that again. In one week, I could fly all over northern ON and do TBay and Sudbury in a week. Educate those Drydenites about the finer things such as FTA satellite.

When working in Toronto, I drove to Thunder Bay. It took 2 days one way. And Dryden was WAY past that. I ate up a week just going to Thunder Bay. Never did that again. In one week, I could fly all over northern ON and do TBay and Sudbury in a week. Educate those Drydenites about the finer things such as FTA satellite.
Yeah we're a little over 3 hours west of thunder bay, pretty much right in the middle of Winnipeg and thunder bay. That's what's going down! Gotta go dish hunting, used to see them all over, gotta go further out in the bush. Lots of white solid dishes around here. I know of 1 in town that looks to be in use still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)