CBS' Jericho: A Familiar Story

i doubt it, ratings for this one are looking good. Have not seen ratings for last night's shows but let's put it this way, the only thing beating it was dancing with the stars, and well the margin between the two is very close right now.

Got me thinking about some of the cool shows I liked that have been canceled over the last few years

Firefly (but I love it in HD right now!)
Freaky Links
Millenuim
X-Files (though they had 9 seasons, 8 of them good!)
(Notice they were all fox shows!)
Threshold
Invasion

And several others that I can't remember right now. So yes, Jericho will probably be canceled and its my fault because I like it. :D

mike1973 said:
Got me thinking about some of the cool shows I liked that have been canceled over the last few years

Firefly (but I love it in HD right now!)
Freaky Links
Millenuim
X-Files (though they had 9 seasons, 8 of them good!)
(Notice they were all fox shows!)
Threshold
Invasion

And several others that I can't remember right now. So yes, Jericho will probably be canceled and its my fault because I like it. :D

I wouldn't worry abotu Jericho yet. It has great ratings comapred to the FOX shows I like (Justice, Vanished, Standoff) that I am worried about. Their ratings REALLY are in the basement; and thanks the MLB there are on a month-long hiatus, just long enough for Fox to axe any or all of them!

actually, if you want to see ratings in the basement, look at NBC's Kidnapped. I mean CSPAN has higher ratings than this show. But I agree, MLB will give fox a good chance to axe these shows. I have not seen any of them, but some of them sounded pretty good.

Yeah, I watched Sliders. Never got into Space though. Another one I can't remember the name of from Showtime had Peter Weller with a space shuttle crew that went back in time....Arghhh I can't remember the name! Yeah, I guess I like the sci-fi and paranormal shows.

Mike

Last edited:
TNGTony said:
Odyssey 5

IMHO a gigantic turd. But others liked it. :)

See ya
Tony

You are right, other's liked it. I thought it was excellent. And still can't understand why it got axed by Showtime, considering it was one of the most popular shows at the time.

I just finished watching the full run of 20 episodes on HdNet this summer.

OK back to Jericho....

does anyone else think it's already getting a little tired?

I mean... no one thought of pumping the tanks at the gas station? And when the brainiac girl finally does, no one thought to tell everyone that was out siphoning 5 gallons a pop from cars?

ANd can someone explain why they felt they had to bring 500 gallons to the hospital generator? I'm sure three or four 5 gallon jugs at a time would have suffuced till they got it filled up instead of that farm truck water jug.

Uh, and doesn't just about everone understand that at least half a dozen US cities have been nuked? Why then is the grocery lady worried about taking a trainload of food (that's not hers... gasp) and the gas station guy is worried he'll get in trouble from "corporate" for the gas???

The hospital only has one bag breather? I bet there are three of four in every ambulance on the planet.

Although the black dude with the machine guns and the hazmat suit thing is kind of interesting, the other stuff is fluff. and not very good fluff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts