CBS' Jericho: A Familiar Story

But is it fair to say he is with the terrorists, or he was undercover infiltrating the terrorists??

I don't think he's undercover... as that would mean the government pretty much allowed the terrorists to bomb the cities without stopping them. Also if he was undercover he could have saved his family once he got the orders to deploy the bomb by telling them how the bombs were deployed and where they were going.

Nope, he's not undercover in my opinion... he just realized he had to hustle to save his family, and that ment running for them rather than deploying his own bomb.

Wonder when we'll see that unexploded nuke in the future!

Its funny, I didn't get the same sense about his role with the terrorists. I guess time will tell. My reasoning had to with the early conversations he had with that woman (the one who was taken captive later on). I guess time will tell.

I only caught the first 10 minutes or so...much, much better IMO. I saw a minute or two near the end and they were back doing some of that soap opera stuff, but I'm glad to hear the show has made improvements.

Hopefully I can watch it on InnerTube...

I forgot to set a timer for Jerico, but I have been wanting to watch this lasest "flashback" episode. My wife and I saw the first 15 minutes last night on Innertube, but our Internet service went down during a windstorm...so I won't be able to see it until Saturday night. Anyway, my wife (who is not a Jerico fan)said, "This is much better. They should have done this from the beginning."

Source

The first hour of "Idol" delivered a 16.6/24 for FOX at 8 p.m. The return of "Jericho" didn't do very big business for CBS, scoring a 5.7/9. "Friday Night Lights," 3.7/6, put NBC in third. ABC came in fourth with "George Lopez" and "The Knights of Prosperity," while The CW's "Beauty and the Geek" reunion show drew a 1.9/3.

It looks like an uphill battle for Jerico and the others going up against Idol...although I have never actual met anyone who watches that show.

Source

The first hour of "Idol" delivered a 16.6/24 for FOX at 8 p.m. The return of "Jericho" didn't do very big business for CBS, scoring a 5.7/9. "Friday Night Lights," 3.7/6, put NBC in third. ABC came in fourth with "George Lopez" and "The Knights of Prosperity," while The CW's "Beauty and the Geek" reunion show drew a 1.9/3.

It looks like an uphill battle for Jerico and the others going up against Idol...although I have never actual met anyone who watches that show.

Idol is a behemoth and no show in its time-frame is going to get super strong ratings. I need to go back to the older ratings thread posts, to see how it did before; I think it did better than that, but not by much.

The new capitols of the Federal Government:

Albany, NY; Columbus, OH, Montgomery, AL, Cheyenne or Laramie, WY, Sacramento, CA (or maybe Truckee -- the star is kind of close to the NV border), and San Antonio, TX

Interesting... six presidents; say good by to the Constitution's rules of presidential succession... :D

Last edited:
Hints to come...

Zap2it ran an interesting story about serialized dramas trying to avoid the pittfalls of LOST, three years running and no answers in sight...

"One thing we knew from the beginning is we didn't want to frustrate the audience by not paying off mysteries, by not answering questions, because we know."

Those words were offered by "Jericho" executive producer Stephen Chbosky, whose colleague Carol Barbee was able to give a specific timetable for certain reveals including whatever happened to those pesky missiles that were launched into the sky many episodes ago.

"You find out certain things in 18... You also hear a little something in 15, which is the one after this. We haven't forgotten them. They're out there."

Barbee also promised that viewers are on the verge of discovering who exactly began the nuclear conflict that left our Kansas-based heroes in prairie isolation.

"I think you'll be surprised by who did it," Barbee said. We didn't want to do the same-old, same-old... It's a many-faceted group that is involved.

While we now know that RiffJim is responsible ;) , the show is still going much better this spring than last fall. I watched this week's episode finally, and it was another good one. They are keeping secrets, but nowhere as confusing as LOST.

my question is simple. To me it looks like Hawkins was part of the conspiracy or the plot to detonate the bombs. He defects from the group and hide but now he makes it believe that he was not part of the group that detonated the bomb.

Yeah, I'm with you Sean. I got lost in that explanation too. Looks like he was supposed to use the bomb but didn't. Now they want it back, i guess to blow up or threaten those places where senators/governors have claimed presidency... hmmm..

He defects from the group and hide

This is what bugs me. From his comments you get the impression he's "hiding", but then he comments later that he's exactly where he was supposed to be at the assigned rally point (and the boss is just a few hours away).

He defects from the group and hide

This is what bugs me. From his comments you get the impression he's "hiding", but then he comments later that he's exactly where he was supposed to be at the assigned rally point (and the boss is just a few hours away).

I think he is a double agent!:eek:
</IMG>

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

24 Hours on Earth BBCA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)