CBS stations return to DISH

Not sure how much more clear I can make that. Let's try again. Your post makes no sense in the English language. Can you repost, but this time, review it before hitting send, by reading it back to yourself out loud. Is that more clear?
Go to Hell! now run along and insult someone else ! Is that clear enough?

Not really an insult, and I apologize if you understood it that way. It was a request for clarification, rather than gibberish.

Not really an insult, and I apologize if you understood it that way. It was a request for clarification, rather than gibberish.
I have gotten the hit from you for some time you don't want ME involved here, if I'm in error...sorry, but if not report me for abuse.
Like granny says...words to live by, friend.

It has nothing to do with me and personal feelings. Like many here, if something is seen that needs called out, I will call it out. I fully expect, and respect when someone calls me out too. And it happens. I got called out on the OTA, as I did not fully understand it, and I learned some new things. This site is for customers, by customers to help customers. I try not to remember the majority of screen names, because, well, it is a site for help. And as I pointed out, your previous post made no sense, and I was asking that you reword it so it made sense, so maybe, just maybe, we could agree, or disagree and discuss.

Reactions: Deadlocked
Come on man...even with the typos a smart guy like you got it. And I'll watch that in the future, but it's not like I'm writing a brief...really... the grammar and spelling police? come on...you must be really bored to... on that stuff.

Normally I don't care about spelling and grammar, but the post really made no sense.
"I hope the CBS is over...but last night I saw a roll with, look out dish customers you are about to lose Comcast Sports Net, Giants games, 49er stuff...blah blah blah...just when I thought it was safe to come home.
God I'll be glad when this nonsense is over!"
Read that back out loud. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Normally I don't care about spelling and grammar, but the post really made no sense.
"I hope the CBS is over...but last night I saw a roll with, look out dish customers you are about to lose Comcast Sports Net, Giants games, 49er stuff...blah blah blah...just when I thought it was safe to come home.
God I'll be glad when this nonsense is over!"
Read that back out loud. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Just a heads up as an observer.....For the most part your 110% a fan boy here and one other place....I have a feeling your a bit to passionate?.... Do I care no....I would tell you were to go, how to get there, and even give directions!.... You really need to hear yourself tho.....IMHO! Keep helping people just be kinder.

I am passionate, I won't deny that. I do love the dish system, and truly do respect the company. I try and catch myself, but it's hard, I'm a jerk by nature. Eat or be eaten. Lol. I'll try and watch 'how' I say things from now on a little closer though.

CBS should just pull the plug imo too many extensions and not come to a conclusion
I know CBS needs every viewers watching football and prime time shows but this is getting ridiculous,
I bet this is about AutoHop but I doubt it because ABC did the 3 day thing so CBS is probably doing the same or aiming for more days of delay for AH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It wouldn't make sense for more day delay. The way I understood it, if a dvr program gets watched within 72 hours of being recorded, then it gets counted in the ratings. That was why abc aimed for 72 hours. That could be wrong, but I remember hearing that from multiple sources in how the ratings worked.

I guess Les and Charlie both have that arrogance that they need one another
I guess they're having a tea and laughing at the way to the bank

I am passionate, I won't deny that. I do love the dish system, and truly do respect the company. I try and catch myself, but it's hard, I'm a jerk by nature. Eat or be eaten. Lol. I'll try and watch 'how' I say things from now on a little closer though.
Let me be very clear, I do not care what or who you are, what you think or what you believe...get it? Please stay away from me, I don't like getting guys like you on me, do you understand? that's what I thought.

So now that we got that out of our system. Can you repost your original post so we can understand it?
What more do you need to know
He said he want the disputes to end
When he also saw the message that RSN's would be removed as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)