Celebrating 15 Years!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott and Eva- Happy Birthday. I still remember the email I got from you asking several of us whether we thought it was a good idea to start this place up and everyone was so supportive. We've enjoyed so many good times over the years, especially on the Satelliteguys cruises and CES parties. Maybe we can do those again some day. But every day, we get together here and enjoy learning from so many who know so much. Hard to believe it's been 15 years.

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can proudly say I have been here since the begining. Virtually everything I learned about Satellite TV and DISH was learned here.

Congratulations on this 15th anniversary. Great to still have such great support especially all the knowledge with our big ole reliable mesh C band dishes. These dishes have survived time just like SatelliteGuys!!!!!

aaayippee.jpg

Reactions: charlesrshell
Happy Birthday SatelliteGuys,.Congrats and thanks too Scott for creating an awesome and informative forum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts