Celtics/Cavs- King James vs. K.G. (I can smell the ratings now!)

"lebron With No Regard For Human Life!"

a76188318280ca38b5771b4106fb63cd-getty-80391808cc068_boston_celtic.jpg

4713ca6cb2b7605d620846ad373c9de1-getty-80391808cc064_boston_celtic.jpg

Love the expression from Pierce. He's basically, saying "WTF just happened?!"

HD MN, you're starting to look like a stalker.:D Somebody has to win one on the road here. Either way, both teams are looking like road kill to the Pistons right now.

Oh please.

We got you on the ropes and all the momentum has swung in favor of the Cav's.

LMAO!! Typical homer.....ALL your team has done is defend home court....NOTHING ELSE....just like the Celtics....

At least the Pistons stole one WITHOUT THEIR BEST PLAYER in their series....

Following Game 2 when you Celtics were up 2-0, you said........

Forget last night...playoffs are ALL ABOUT MATCHUPS. Last years team would have matchup VERY WELL with this Celtics team. Much more athletic and better all around team than this one. The regular season for the Cavs were smoke and mirrors. Now, as far as "home cooking"...forget it...don't mean a damn thing. The Celtics are doing exactly what ALL good teams do when it comes to teams that has only ONE VERY GOOD player....play defense on him...keep him in check, for THAT specific player...and the rest of the team will more or less collapse. Which is exactly what happened. IF Lebron does NOT have a MONSTER rest of the series...this might not go 6.

It's all about matchups and defense.....and the Celtics have done both. How many points the Cavs are averaging? 72 points...? SEVENTY-TWO POINTS??!!

So, when you were riding high after Game 2, all hopped up on tea and chowder, you made some pretty silly comments after I mentioned that the Cav's were in this position before and that coming home is exactly what this team needed. Two games later we're all tied up 2-2. Funny how things work out.

BTW, LeBron hasn't even taken over a game or series yet and we still managed to tie this series up. The Cav's have managed to do this and is a result of our role players hitting timely outside shots, the Cav's out-rebounding the Celtics and the Cav's simply out-defending the Celtics. Through 4 games, the Cav's have even outscored the Celtics 85 to 81 (avg thru the 4 games).

It's about time, some of you start giving the Cav's some well earned respect. WE are the defending Eastern Conference Champions! However, all I've heard from everyone, including the media (Chuck and the rest of the TNT crew) is how great the "big 3" is and how great of a defensive team they are and blah, blah, blah. Well guess what? Cleveland can play a lick of defense too!

Going into Game 5, I do believe the Cav's have the momentum to defeat the Celt's on the road. Let me remind everyone that we did beat the Wizards twice in the first round on the road. The team who still hasn't proven to be able to win on the road is YOU, Chowda' nation!

See you Wednesday! Game, set, match. It's on!

I just loved how LeBron's mommy came out of the stands to defend her son, after that hard foul. What I didn't like was how he yelled at her. What kind of son disrespects his mom like that? I wonder if she got kicked out of the arena, as would anyone else would have?

Oh please.

We got you on the ropes and all the momentum has swung in favor of the Cav's.

LMAO!! Typical homer.....ALL your team has done is defend home court....NOTHING ELSE....just like the Celtics....

At least the Pistons stole one WITHOUT THEIR BEST PLAYER in their series....

Sheeeesh Salsadancer,
The guy is FROM the Cleveland area, give the guy a break, of course he's pulling for the Cav's ....

Jimbo

Ok, whats your hockey scenario ?

Jimbo

Suppose Tomas Holmstrom and Brendan Morrow got into a scuffle near the glass, and one of Holmstrom's family members, too close to the action, tries getting in Morrow's face.

If Holmstrom told that family member to not get involved or get back in their seat, would that be looked at as embarrasing or the right thing to do?

I'm trying to relate this to what happened with LeBron in the Celtics/Cavs game.

Sheeeesh Salsadancer,
The guy is FROM the Cleveland area, give the guy a break, of course he's pulling for the Cav's ....

Jimbo

Again....IF you look at my previous post...I said there is NOTHING wrong wife being a homer....so long as you SEPERATE thinking with your head and hoping with your heart. I LOVE my teams, but I am also REALISTIC about my teams and OTHER teams.......

Following Game 2 when you Celtics were up 2-0, you said........

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadancer7
Forget last night...playoffs are ALL ABOUT MATCHUPS. Last years team would have matchup VERY WELL with this Celtics team. Much more athletic and better all around team than this one. The regular season for the Cavs were smoke and mirrors. Now, as far as "home cooking"...forget it...don't mean a damn thing. The Celtics are doing exactly what ALL good teams do when it comes to teams that has only ONE VERY GOOD player....play defense on him...keep him in check, for THAT specific player...and the rest of the team will more or less collapse. Which is exactly what happened. IF Lebron does NOT have a MONSTER rest of the series...this might not go 6.

It's all about matchups and defense.....and the Celtics have done both. How many points the Cavs are averaging? 72 points...? SEVENTY-TWO POINTS??!!

So, when you were riding high after Game 2, all hopped up on tea and chowder, you made some pretty silly comments after I mentioned that the Cav's were in this position before and that coming home is exactly what this team needed. Two games later we're all tied up 2-2. Funny how things work out.

BTW, LeBron hasn't even taken over a game or series yet and we still managed to tie this series up. The Cav's have managed to do this and is a result of our role players hitting timely outside shots, the Cav's out-rebounding the Celtics and the Cav's simply out-defending the Celtics. Through 4 games, the Cav's have even outscored the Celtics 85 to 81 (avg thru the 4 games).

It's about time, some of you start giving the Cav's some well earned respect. WE are the defending Eastern Conference Champions! However, all I've heard from everyone, including the media (Chuck and the rest of the TNT crew) is how great the "big 3" is and how great of a defensive team they are and blah, blah, blah. Well guess what? Cleveland can play a lick of defense too!

Going into Game 5, I do believe the Cav's have the momentum to defeat the Celt's on the road. Let me remind everyone that we did beat the Wizards twice in the first round on the road. The team who still hasn't proven to be able to win on the road is YOU, Chowda' nation!

See you Wednesday! Game, set, match. It's on!

LMAO!! Home court does mean nothing when it comes to good teams....Detroit PROVED that last night. AGAIN, NEITHER the Cavs NOR the Celtics have done NOTHING but win home court...that's it....end of story. If THIS Cavs teams wants to show everyone they are for real, they HAVE TO....I repeat HAVE TO win a game IN BOSTON......period. The Cavs have outplayed the Celtics the last 2 games, NO DOUBT about that....but the Celtics outplayed the Cavs the 1st two games....or did you forget that??!! As far as the respect aspect is concerned....PLEASE, your crying like a little girl. They have gotten PLENTY of respect....the problem is YOU want people to exhale that the Cavs are the best team in the league....and they are not, definately not on paper and UNTIL they win the NBA Championship.....not on the court. Considering the fact that in my opinion...and so does MOST other folks that know TONS more than I do about the NBA...they are not AS GOOD AS LAST YEARS TEAM. Their regular season record show it and unless they win the Eastern Conference championship....they are no better than last years team. As far as winning on the road in Washington is concerned....Washington??!! Are you kidding me....??!! You are gonna compare winning a game on the road in Washington to winning on the road in Boston??!!! :rolleyes:

I just loved how LeBron's mommy came out of the stands to defend her son, after that hard foul. What I didn't like was how he yelled at her. What kind of son disrespects his mom like that? I wonder if she got kicked out of the arena, as would anyone else would have?

LeBron simply told his Mom to sit down and to mind her business. Everyone was caught up in the moment. No biggie. During the press conference following the game, LeBron admitted that he used some inappropriate words that he probably shouldn't have. He said that he didn't want his Mom to be kicked out of the game or suspended from attending future games and that was the reason for the scolding. And just for the record, Gloria James was not kicked out.

We could have ANOTHER Preakness/NHL debacle

Why I think baseball is a better game now than in the old days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)