Center Ice and HD

CBC feeds wont be in HD. In fact most Canadian feeds wont be in HD (RSN Ontario the exception)

The guide said it was in HD up to about an hour before game time then it disappeared

If you are talking about the Montreal Canadiens-Toronto Maple Leafs game,the ScoreGuide kept saying the game was on 770-1 in HD even though it obviously wasn't.

wolfjc said:
I have NEVER seen ANY JIP's on CI now RSNs and baseball that's a different story.

I would assume their won't be since Dish uses the inDemand feed and not the RSN feed

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

by the way...so far the HD total is the same. Both providers did not provide the Buffalo game in HD (the Buffalo Feed)
Dish didnt provide a SD feed either (since no MSG)

by the way...so far the HD total is the same. Both providers did not provide the Buffalo game in HD (the Buffalo Feed)
Dish didnt provide a SD feed either (since no MSG)
Total per game or total per feed?

I wonder if they will be able to show more games in HD since their is no LP to use up additional bandwidth?

Total per game or total per feed?

So far the only games Dish has not carried in SD were the 2 Buffalo games (due to not having MSG).
Both providers have shown the same amount of HD games for ALL NHL CI subs
HOWEVER....due to the MSG/NHL pissing match Buffalo market folks DO get the Sabres game in HD....everyone else is blacked out

tonight there are way more games so we'll see how that works out

with D* you would get the HD feed. folks in the Buffalo market have reported that the game was in HD on 638-1 (the Buffalo feed)
If you are outside the area it was blacked out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)