Center Ice HD

Does anybody have any guide data showing yet?

Games are going to start on Thursday and when I checked last night there still wasn't any guide data showing for the games.

Games are going to start on Thursday and when I checked last night there still wasn't any guide data showing for the games.

The quide has NOT been updated yet as of a few hours ago. But I did hear on the Wings game yesterday that the Wings opener on Thursday will only be on Versus ONLY and I think that they will not be able to do HD because of golf.

thursday's games are on Versus, sucks they're showing golf instead of hockey in HD :mad:

thursday's games are on Versus, sucks they're showing golf instead of hockey in HD :mad:

IIRC, they didn't update they (Versus HD Channel) didn't update the EPG last year for a few games and it said Golf/Boxing/ETC.. was on. But actually the hockey game was showing. This also happened 1-2 times during the playoffs.

So i'll be checking the Versus HD when the Wing's game starts (or ceremonial banner raising:up) to see if the EPG is just wrong. Hopefully it is.

Does anyone know when Dish will publish their Center Ice schedule (including what games will be in HD)? It's already available for DTV and inDemand.

looks like same old same old for Dish, games on HD RSN but not on CI

saturday's Bruins games on FSN North and NESN don't show up on CI, neither does Detroit's game

Thursdays HD Sports Line up:

Thursday, October 9, 2008
SPORT TIME (ET) DESCRIPTION NETWORK
NHL 7:00 PM Toronto Maple Leafs vs Detroit Red Wings Versus (1080i)
CFB 7:30 PM Clemson Tigers vs Wake Forest Demon Deacons ESPN (720p)
CFB 7:30 PM Winston-Salem Rams vs Florida A&M Rattlers ESPN U (720p)
MLB 8:22 PM NL Championship Series Game 1
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Philadelphia Phillies Fox (720p)
MLS 10:00 PM New York Red Bulls vs. Real Salt Lake ESPN 2 (720p)
NHL 10:00 PM Boston Bruins vs Colorado Avalanche Versus (1080i)
NHL 10:30 PM Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks CSN-BA (1080i)

Looks like a double header on Versus

looks like same old same old for Dish, games on HD RSN but not on CI

saturday's Bruins games on FSN North and NESN don't show up on CI, neither does Detroit's game

hockeynut, I thought the same thing but updated my guide and it seems that it has more HD now. Not sure about NESN but I think it does have FSN North showing the game in HD now...

Does anyone know when Dish will publish their Center Ice schedule (including what games will be in HD)? It's already available for DTV and inDemand.

The Directv schedule is really messed up, they have the Blackhawks listed for 307 WGN but only WGN-9 locally get the hawks games. They have 2 games listed for 215 NHL network at the same time. HD schedule only shows 2 games. Yikes.

hockeynut, I thought the same thing but updated my guide and it seems that it has more HD now. Not sure about NESN but I think it does have FSN North showing the game in HD now...

that's what I said, it shows up on both NESN's and FSN North's schedules but not on Center Ice for out of market viewing

Dish site

Dish sure is up to date on the DISH internet site they still have the pre season schedule.
The last game posted is 10/5. What is wrong with the people who run their internet site?

that's what I said, it shows up on both NESN's and FSN North's schedules but not on Center Ice for out of market viewing

Maybe you misunderstood me, they have the HD on CI now..If you update your guide you will see that channel 637 is showing the Boston game in HD. It is FSN North though.. The Red Wings game is on 627 in HD from FSN Detroit...

I updated my program guide and they showed up last night. Trying updating the guide if you aren't seeing the games today..

Just to clear up MSG-HD and MSG+-HD:

Rangers- All games (home & away) will be shown in HD.
Sabres - All home games will be in HD. There will be no away games in HD.
Islanders and Devils - All home, and many away in HD.

MSG-HD is only available on Cable and DirecTV. (No FiOS, Dish, etc)

Just to clear up MSG-HD and MSG+-HD:

Rangers- All games (home & away) will be shown in HD.
Sabres - All home games will be in HD. There will be no away games in HD.
Islanders and Devils - All home, and many away in HD.

MSG-HD is only available on Cable and DirecTV. (No FiOS, Dish, etc)

Have you heard any updates whether it will be made available in the future on Dish? It has been uplinked for a while.

Have you heard any updates whether it will be made available in the future on Dish? It has been uplinked for a while.

I think it was uplinked at the beginning of last hockey season and I kept waiting for Sabres and Rangers games in HD...never happened.

Don't hold your breath...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)