Center Ice Schedule?

Sigh- time for another email! :rolleyes:

Its been updated now..........goes thru Nov 12. DISH updates the schedule on Nov 3 and lists games that go back to Oct 29. Go figure. Maybe they did that on purpose to let us know they did at one time have a few games in HD on Ch 9467 because there are no HD games listed between now and Nov 12. :mad: But maybe just maybe the HD RSN's will be up and running real SOON ;)

Last edited:
Its been updated now..........goes thru Nov 12. DISH updates the schedule on Nov 3 and lists games that go back to Oct 29. Go figure. Maybe they did that on purpose to let us know they did at one time have a few games in HD on Ch 9467 because there are no HD games listed between now and Nov 12. :mad: But maybe just maybe the HD RSN's will be up and running real SOON ;)

There is one HD game on CI during that time already listed but I guess the guy who updates this schedule is just a little too lazy to check. Fortunately you have guys like me who are willing to scroll through 9467 and see what's there! :cool:

11/9- Dallas/Phoenix 6:00pm PST Channel 9467

I noticed while scrolling that there was quite a bit of 'Off Air' time on 9467 during prime time so don't be surprised if they put another one or two games up.

I also noticed that starting next Friday they are going to be showing NBA HD games on 9467. I see two listed on the guide.

Agree that launching the RSN HDs will fix all this nonsense. But I have given up waiting for it like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)