CE's for the Weekend of 2.10

Jimbo said:
Absolutely !

All of the above ... !

Being beta software you never know, however, it's typical for a New cycle to be listed "High Risk".

Let the destruction begin, I got plenty of beer. :D

Thanks for the info, jimbo. This is only my 4th or 5th go-round with CE, never seen a high-risk one before.

That'd be sweet...the hd part I mean. Really enjoying the hell out of pandora, you don't think they'd pull that, do you?

Doubtful, but seeing it's CE software, ya never know, I've seen them have something and pull it out before and come back later.

Very strange,I tried to download the new CE on my HR22 & the download said 059E. That was last week's CE(which I already have),does that also mean that it's now the national release? needless to say I rebooted & I'll wait a while longer before I try again.

Let the destruction begin, I got plenty of beer. :D

Thanks for the info, jimbo. This is only my 4th or 5th go-round with CE, never seen a high-risk one before.

Ya know what, I haven't had a beer lately, I think I'll join ya if you don't mind !

Very strange,I tried to download the new CE on my HR22 & the download said 059E. That was last week's CE(which I already have),does that also mean that it's now the national release? needless to say I rebooted & I'll wait a while longer before I try again.

Yes, that is probably the NR now.
Which HR22 do you have ?

Jimbo said:
Ya know what, I haven't had a beer lately, I think I'll join ya if you don't mind !

Not at all :cheers:

Looks like the HR's are getting announced as we type.

Jimbo said:
Must be, mines taking a long time to refresh.

Driz, post it if they are up, I can't get connected to the site at the moment.

Same here. Oh well...(cracks another beer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)