CE's for the Weekend of 2.10

Jimbo said:
No, theres another one that is playing tough to get tonight too ...HR23-700 ...

Off-topic a bit, but I'm SO glad I refused the 23 when they installed me this time...I hated that box...

Off-topic a bit, but I'm SO glad I refused the 23 when they installed me this time...I hated that box...

Good for you :)

They are offering me HR DVR for $ 99, but I refuse to do it unless they can tell me for sure that they are HR24's, which they can't I'm sure.

I too am waiting for the download on my 23. I had terrible issues with it prior to the hdui being deployed. Must say its serviceable now until I order new boxes for 2 new TV's in the bedrooms.

Jimbo said:
Good for you :)

They are offering me HR DVR for $ 99, but I refuse to do it unless they can tell me for sure that they are HR24's, which they can't I'm sure.

Yeah, I was a "new install" (again) so I had the leverage to refuse if I didn't get what I wanted. I still had e* at the time so I made like I didn't care if I got d* or not. Got a 24 2 hours later. :D

Jimbo said:
Currently, the HR21-700, 23-700 and 24-200 are they only HR's that are not up.

This is bullmess. I feel cheated! Maybe d* is watching and punishing me for finagling my way into my 24...

There must be some major issues with those going on an hr late. If just getting them up is this hard think how buggy this high risk is...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

This is bullmess. I feel cheated! Maybe d* is watching and punishing me for finagling my way into my 24...

Why, this hgappens, I would say by 12:30 it will be up for sure, probably sooner ...

But YA, they wanted to punish you, btw all the other people with your model already have thier update !

There must be some major issues with those going on an hr late. If just getting them up is this hard think how buggy this high risk is...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I don't see it that way, the update came along fine for the rest, if it was a buggy issue, it would have been on ALL the recvrs, not just a few models.

It will be up soon.