CE's for the Weekend of 2.10

So what's the hold up since they all have the same version number? At least I got to finish watching renovation realities on DIY!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So what's the hold up since they all have the same version number? At least I got to finish watching renovation realities on DIY!

Not a clue, but if it was due to a software issue, why would it have been sent to the rest of the recvrs with no trouble ?

Eh I'll get my HR24 tomorrow. High risk anyway... I can wade through the error reports and see what to expect.

Anyone who has the r16-300 (whatever that is) isn't getting any love either.

I've never really had any problems with my HR22 or HR23,they've worked fine for me,& the problems I thought that I was having with my H24 & H25 downloading CE's turned out to be just my impatience. They both did their usual cutting away,snow,& blacking out during download,which I just ignored this time,& when I came back later to check on them,they had downloaded the current CE without any problems.

I've never really had any problems with my HR22 or HR23,they've worked fine for me,& the problems I thought that I was having with my H24 & H25 downloading CE's turned out to be just my impatience. They both did their usual cutting away,snow,& blacking out during download,which I just ignored this time,& when I came back later to check on them,they had downloaded the current CE without any problems.

:up

Well, the basic Directv SD DVR is an R15, usually in silver. The R16 was a facelift essentially, black with a sleeker design. The R22 was a replica of the HR22 but labeled for SD service (though it can do HD).

Most new installs of a SD setup with DVR get R16s. R22s aren't used much, mostly in MPEG4 areas where the locals require HD equipment, though they also can just use HR series in those markets.

Well, the basic Directv SD DVR is an R15, usually in silver. The R16 was a facelift essentially, black with a sleeker design. The R22 was a replica of the HR22 but labeled for SD service (though it can do HD).

Most new installs of a SD setup with DVR get R16s. R22s aren't used much, mostly in MPEG4 areas where the locals require HD equipment, though they also can just use HR series in those markets.

Thanks for the info !

jcrandall said:

I knew one of the heavies would come through on that query. Thanks, J-Cran.

- via iPhone 4S

Morning all, Woke up frm my nap awhile ago ( fell asleep on the couch) downloading now on my 2 - HR21-100's and my HR24-100. Haven't downloaded a CE for about a month now. Usually can't stay awake this late to get it done..............LOL