CE's for the Weekend of 4.20

I'd be leery of doing a CE on 4/20 of all days. God knows how much the engineers smoked before they hit the button to release it ;)

Notes are posted for tonight.

HR2x line sounds interesting, some real changes and it indicates "Very High Risk".

HR34 is a customer candidate, another good sign - hopefully some progress on the HR34.

Notes are posted for tonight.

HR2x line sounds interesting, some real changes and it indicates "Very High Risk".

HR34 is a customer candidate, another good sign - hopefully some progress on the HR34.

Thanks Jason,
How did we manage to get the Notes EARLY for a change ?
Don't they typically wait till the last moment to send them for us ?

This is GOOD !

Btw, does anyone use the "My Directv " feature ?

Some of the recvrs are up ...
I think 05DE is the new one.

Most all are up now.

Looks like a trend is starting, if the note go up early, so does the software !

Downloading zero-five-delta-echo now. HR24-200.

- via iPhone 4S

I.. I.. I just.. downloaded the CE for my HR24.. turn back!!.. tell the people!! .. the horror.. the horror.. :: faints ::

JK... can't wait to see what happens.. and no, I never look at My Directv. Wish it would go away, need something less graphics intense on that first menu screen.

Lost mydtv, pandora, and YouTube. Turned the effing thing off and put on some tunes instead.

- via iPhone 4S

H25 dl'ing now, little nervous about the HR24 though.

Why ?

I just did a HR24-100 and my Hr24-500, with no trouble.

Ofcourse it's to soon to tell anything :eek:

Opps, I spoke/typed too soon, all was going well and the -500 came up in the bedroom and the -100 seems to be stuck at 98% of the 2nd step of 2 for about 5 minutes now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)