CH 218 MOR Gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well does this open up opportunities for more hd channels or for better SD resolution since they won't be squeezing as many channels onto the transponders?

This is my first post but i'm shocked by the outrage too, I mean checking out Vs. there are shows like Outdoors with Bob Coker, Alan Warren Outdoors, Jimmy Huston Outdoors, Reel Adventures, North American Fisherman, O'Neill Outside, etc. Then you have the Outdoor Channel with hunting and fishing programs. Am I missing something ? Are these programs worse quality then what MOR was putting out ?

THis is so funny to me. I had to get DIRECTV just for the "101" channel for my wife's soap "Passions" which hasn't started yet till 9/17/07. The cheapest way to get it was to become an international customer and take the Italian channel for 9.99 and then I could get the basic english pack for 9.99 or about $21.50 a month . Guess what makes up the basic english pack? Nothing but religious and SHOPPING channels and the one channel I need : 101. Even the family pack doesn't have the 101 channel. So I guess if you really want the shopping channels you could do what I did. It isn't really any more silly than what we are doing to get one show : Passions.

Well unlike most who got an ITVN set top for XTV I got one for Deep South Wrestling .. and a week later Deep South Wrestling was dropped as a WWE Development Terroritory. So now i'm paying ITVN $9.95/ 12 months, but at least I can still watch some DSW reruns.

So Hey we all do crazy things... My cousin thought about getting DirecTV for another DVR and a different set of Distants... *L*

Quote:

The thing is while "other people" beside whomever your replying to didn't watch the dropped channels, very few Dish subs watch them...So anyway..The outdoor channel (153) is what you are looking for....
BTW if you are a family of hunters, how do find time between work and hunting, to watch
tv?

I was replying to someone that said ( not verbatim here ) that hunting could be found 24/7 on more than one channel. And also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by finding time to wach TV if I work and hunt. Do you have any hobbies, and also work and watch TV? And hunting is not all year, there is a season. Why would I not have time to watch TV?

Quote:

he didn't say they were good hunters! :rolleyes::D

I'm not a "he".... I'm a "she". And yes, we are good hunters. We've traveled to many places throughout the country and have been very successful on our journeys.

For those of you who don't mind doing a little legwork, I'd suggest contacting your favorite hunting or fishing show and having them put their episodes online at sites like Watch The Outdoors (Watch the Outdoors - Hunting and Fishing Videos Online).

We did this for our show and it's been working good so far. Plus, our viewers can watch our show any time they want, and aren't affected by cable and satellite systems turning off their favorite outdoor channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)