CH 218 MOR Gone?

Dishpointer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Kansas
I just got home and noticed on channel 218 that the channel has been removed. The screen says, "We regret this channel is no longer available on Dish Network." Dose anyone else have this problem?

Just shot a note over to my friend at MOR. :)

We should have the scoop soon. (hopefully)

This was a nice channel it was going from infomercials to a real entertaining TV channel. I hope its not gone for good.

I definately hope we get it back because it's definately one of my favorites. If Dish can't get it back then I guess they will have to give us Outdoor Channel 2 HD :D

Channels No Longer Available
Effective immediately, the below channels are no longer available on DISH Network.

-- Men’s Outdoor Recreation – ch. 218
-- iDrive – ch. 221
-- Healthy Living Channel – ch. 223
-- iShop – ch.224
-- Men’s 2 - ch. 219
-- Resorts and Residence – ch. 216
-- Water – ch. 217
-- Beauty and Fashion – ch. 225

DISH Network offers many other home shopping and lifestyle programming options such as HSN, QVC, Shop at Home, Food Network, Fine Living and The Golf Channel.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

With no explanation...

Channels No Longer Available
Effective immediately, the below channels are no longer available on DISH Network.

-- Men’s Outdoor Recreation – ch. 218
-- iDrive – ch. 221
-- Healthy Living Channel – ch. 223
-- iShop – ch.224
-- Men’s 2 - ch. 219
-- Resorts and Residence – ch. 216
-- Water – ch. 217
-- Beauty and Fashion – ch. 225

DISH Network offers many other home shopping and lifestyle programming options such as HSN, QVC, Shop at Home, Food Network, Fine Living and The Golf Channel.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

With no explanation...

Are they using the cable method by moving and dropping SD channels to make room for HD :D

I liked some of them channels too. I'm getting a little upset. If my channel line up is getting smaller them my bill better be too.We are supposed to be adding channels ,Not take them away.

I liked some of them channels too. I'm getting a little upset. If my channel line up is getting smaller them my bill better be too.We are supposed to be adding channels ,Not take them away.

I never really watched them, but a few of them seemed to have ok programming. Really surprised they'd just get dropped out of the blue.

The MOR channel was pretty good I thought.I liked iDrive too.I'm one of the not so happy people.I'm glad I still have Directv also.If Dish is going to start this crap ,removing channels without any information to the customer is wrong. If they are going to remove channels to make room for HD,then they better come up with a better game plan.

The MOR channel was pretty good I thought.I liked iDrive too.I'm one of the not so happy people.I'm glad I still have Directv also.If Dish is going to start this crap ,removing channels without any information to the customer is wrong. If they are going to remove channels to make room for HD,then they better come up with a better game plan.

Id be willing to bet you arent the only one. Once people get home from work today and see this thread, E*'s name will be mud this weekend.

It looks like to me that they are fixing to use that block of channels for something else. QVC has been moved to Ch 137, I quess if we all want more HD we're going to have to get rid of some of the standard channels to make room.

This Has Got To Be A Satellite Guys First!! Whineing And Crying About Losing A Bunch Of Fricken Home Shopping Networks!!

Sounds like another CourtTV type situation to me. I'm guessing either E* didn't renew the contract on purpose or they cannot come to an agreement. Personally I don't watch any of these particular channels and I was considering locking them out anyway.

If it will help to put FSN Wisconsin HD on Dish, I vote for removal not only these channels, but can suggest bunch of other shopping and not shopping channels.

Sounds like another CourtTV type situation to me. I'm guessing either E* didn't renew the contract on purpose or they cannot come to an agreement. Personally I don't watch any of these particular channels and I was considering locking them out anyway.
Ha! You're right, of course. On MOR's website (watchmor.com) it tells E* customers to call up Dish if they can't see the channel. I wonder... Dish better have a VERY good reason for this... (that and all of their other failures!)

Ha! You're right, of course. On MOR's website (watchmor.com) it tells E* customers to call up Dish if they can't see the channel. I wonder... Dish better have a VERY good reason for this... (that and all of their other failures!)
Failure?? Most people are jumping with joy that shopping networks are leaving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts