change recording priority results in duplicate recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sportflyer

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver, WA
I was changing my upcoming program recording priority by moving programs higher or lower . After making the changes I noticed that I ended up with duplicates of the programs I moved. For example if moved "Blindspot " from #16 to# 25 down the priority list , I ended with Blindspot in both slot 25 and 26 ? This happened to any program whose priority I changed. This never happened before. I ended having to delete everyone of the duplicates created when I moved the programs . Is there a bug in the program management screen?

I was changing my upcoming program recording priority by moving programs higher or lower . After making the changes I noticed that I ended up with duplicates of the programs I moved. For example if moved "Blindspot " from #16 to# 25 down the priority list , I ended with Blindspot in both slot 25 and 26 ? This happened to any program whose priority I changed. This never happened before. I ended having to delete everyone of the duplicates created when I moved the programs . Is there a bug in the program management screen?
I haven't seen that one yet ...
Do you use an OTA antenna as well ?

I have had it change the selected Recording channel before ... such as, I set it up to record the OTA channel and a few minutes later it would remove the recording from the OTA and move it to the Sat supplied channel ...however, that was fixed when the ALL Channels issue was fixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)