Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Hey Everyone,

I am heading off for a week cruise to Bermuda tomorrow and then beck to NYC and down to Philly for 3 games with the Yankees. I am sure that when i get back that D* will have surpassed E* in all our Hi-Def needs. More channels and complete Hi-Def resolution. Vurbano will be singing the praises of D*, Guffy will be apologetic to everyone that he has trolled! Yup it's going to be great, almost can't wait to get back!:D

Have a great time, but don't hold your breath Even if D made major strides in the next two weeks.. Vurbano may too busy playing with his new HD-DVD player to notice much of anything.:D And as for Guffy. He's just Guffy!:D

FlyingJ said:
Hey Everyone,

I am heading off for a week cruise to Bermuda tomorrow and then beck to NYC and down to Philly for 3 games with the Yankees. I am sure that when i get back that D* will have surpassed E* in all our Hi-Def needs. More channels and complete Hi-Def resolution. Vurbano will be singing the praises of D*, Guffy will be apologetic to everyone that he has trolled! Yup it's going to be great, almost can't wait to get back!:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup FlyingJ, and the determining factor whether you get it or not will be your ability to log into THIS and only this website over the course of 5 days.

So sorry but D* will then tell you you missed out on this once on a lifetime exclusive offer.

But you don't care about HD anyways .....

Sorry you missed out,

Have a great trip,and if it helps the TIGERS (and it won't) Go Phillies !!!
I should rethink that, cause it COULD make a difference in the Wild Card ......

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great trip,and if it helps the TIGERS (and it won't) Go Phillies !!!
I should rethink that, cause it COULD make a difference in the Wild Card ......

Jimbo

Tigers are playing surprisingly great ball, they got a taste of what is to come from the Yankees last week. But will the new Yankees farm team (Detroit Tigers) be able to keep those players when their contracts are up?!?!?

You had better extend you trip a little!

I suggest if you want some new HD national channels like HGTV HD, Outdoor Channel 2 HD, Food TV HD, National Geographic Channel HD, History Channel HD, etc.,when you get back. You better included a 12 month around the world trip. DTV is going to take their own sweet time adding new national HD channel feeds. Remember, DTV is your HD TV Leader!!!!! (N0t)

vgsantiago said:
Tigers are playing surprisingly great ball, they got a taste of what is to come from the Yankees last week. But will the new Yankees farm team (Detroit Tigers) be able to keep those players when their contracts are up?!?!?

Farm team, Not hardly !!!

Tigers will get the Yanks next time, I was rather suprised that the Tigers did not play better.

IF you look at the last several years, the Tigers have taken care of the Yanks on a regular basis, they may have stunk, but always played the Yanks tough, till last week. A few plays one way or another and they could have one a few of them.

Tell me you EXPECTED the Yanks to get a 2 out Ninth inning home run to win ?????

In reality they did not play well but not good either, they held the BoSox dynamic duo to a 2-18 series, or something close to that.
I figured Ortiz and Rameriz would kill them.

Who has the better chance of making the playoffs ???

Tigers or Yankees ???
Yankees currently 34-22
Tigers currently 37-20

I'll even take the Tigers Starting pitching over the Yanks.

Whens the last time you seen stats like these between the 2 teams ????

Jimbo

Jimbos, your right. Over the past few seasons the Tigers have given the Yanks fits, then again so did Tampa. The Yanks seem to play down to lesser teams, as much as lesser teams play up when facing the Yanks. Lets see what happens now that the Tigers are serious contenders. Right now all I care about in The Indians scoring 13 runs. I have them in a 13 run pool, and the pot is now quite a bit over a grand. Don't quoet me here but, LET'S GO TRIBE!:D LOL

Going to miss your humor around here flying j. Have fun and be safe. Oh, and don't go anywhere near a triangle. :D :eek: Okay, sorry about that last sentence.

Matthew

Jimbos said:
Farm team, Not hardly !!!

Tigers will get the Yanks next time, I was rather suprised that the Tigers did not play better.

IF you look at the last several years, the Tigers have taken care of the Yanks on a regular basis, they may have stunk, but always played the Yanks tough, till last week. A few plays one way or another and they could have one a few of them.

Tell me you EXPECTED the Yanks to get a 2 out Ninth inning home run to win ?????

In reality they did not play well but not good either, they held the BoSox dynamic duo to a 2-18 series, or something close to that.
I figured Ortiz and Rameriz would kill them.

Who has the better chance of making the playoffs ???

Tigers or Yankees ???
Yankees currently 34-22
Tigers currently 37-20

I'll even take the Tigers Starting pitching over the Yanks.

Whens the last time you seen stats like these between the 2 teams ????

Jimbo

I never really look at the stats between teams, but when it's said it done who's playing in October. If the Devils played the Yanks every week they would be in the playoffs every year.

As for above question, if the Yanks didn't have the go through hell with the Bosox, and the Jays are looking good, that would be easy to answer. Given the divsion the Tigers are in I'll go with the Tigers also if my house was on the line.

THe Yanks also didn't expect Mariano to tweak his back and have "Gas-can Farnsworth" blow another save.

Till the next time for sure. Looks like it will be a fun summer!!!

vgsantiago said:
I never really look at the stats between teams, but when it's said it done who's playing in October. If the Devils played the Yanks every week they would be in the playoffs every year.

As for above question, if the Yanks didn't have the go through hell with the Bosox, and the Jays are looking good, that would be easy to answer. Given the divsion the Tigers are in I'll go with the Tigers also if my house was on the line.

THe Yanks also didn't expect Mariano to tweak his back and have "Gas-can Farnsworth" blow another save.

Till the next time for sure. Looks like it will be a fun summer!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats right, I forgot about "Gas-can Farnsworth" :) :) :) :)

He pitched pretty damn good for us last year, we would have kept him, but he did not want to stay..... Sorry about his luck, not being able to pitch in George's playpen!

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats right, I forgot about "Gas-can Farnsworth" :) :) :) :)

He pitched pretty damn good for us last year, we would have kept him, but he did not want to stay..... Sorry about his luck, not being able to pitch in George's playpen!

Jimbo

Yeah... So did Jeff Weaver. THen he joined the Yanks... some players are just not cut out for the Bronx Zoo.

Our bad, this thread was about "Changes or something" talk to you later Jimbos

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)