Gemini devices Two ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sportman13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
Anyone do this DIRECTV two Gemini devices that need to be installed and the wireless video bridge.WVB to install the two Gemini devices. If you are successful,
Directv Gemini.PNG
your install will look something like this:

since I just got dtv again this sounds like my install:

satellite goes up, connects in the house to an HS17. 1 free gemini is installed for 1 room. I'd get a 2nd gemini if it was free. They were going to install the 1 gemini wirelessly - I had them hook up a deca and activate it that way. then I removed the deca and put the satellite coax directly into the HS17 and hooked the gemini directly to ethernet.

Reactions: John2021
CSM I respect every one who is been giving me ideas how get DTV the best way is 2 Gemini s and WVB

iTurbo6 HS17.was not good for my set up have to go with HR54 2 Gemini s and WVB will it work ?​

you can bridge a 54 and a gemini. not many techs know how to do it though. however, the 54 has an hdmi so you'd get charged for 2 receivers in this setup. idk how the hs17 isn't good for your setup - its the same as a 54 just no video output - but you don't get charged for it. it has wireless running all the time which is annoying but you can pull the antennas out of it to make it almost nothing.

DBSTalk gave you all the answers u need. Stop bothering people at this point. Everyone closed your threads and I suggest you stop posting until DIRECTV comes to fix you up. Moderators of satellite guys I suggest this thread be closed until it turns into a 40 page mess.

Turbo6 can the set up be with HR54 2 Gemini s and WVB will it work I been told DTV done it many time by trusted person at DBSTalk ?​

DBSTalk gave you all the answers u need. Stop bothering people at this point. Everyone closed your threads and I suggest you stop posting until DIRECTV comes to fix you up. Moderators of satellite guys I suggest this thread be closed until it turns into a 40 page mess.
I agree for closing this thread. For some reason he needs multiple opinions before getting what he wants installed.

Yes it will work. DirecTV will most likely want to install a Genie 2 / HS17 but a HR54 and WVB will work.

Question is asked and answered thoroughly by multiple people on multiple forums. Based on the feedback and that I also have observed the past repeated posting for the same question, I am going to close the thread.

Reactions: Mr Tony and Ronnie-
Status
Please reply by conversation.