Channel 416 on 110W

ml460

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 5, 2010
Little Rock Ar.
Can anybody help me figure out why I am not receiving channel HD 416 from Satellite 110W. The channel is coming from transponder 7 and I am locked on 110W. I am receiving the other channels that are broadcasted from transponder 7. I had the Tech Dept at Dish send a signal to my receiver but it didn't work. They suggested I need to buy a new receiver. By the way I was receiving the program and then I lost it. Thanks

I believe that 416 FSSW HD is on 129. 416 FSSW SD is on 110.

Edit never mind. I just looked at the List and 416 HD is coming off 110. I thought the RSN HD feeds were on 129.

Last edited:
Have you tried a hard reset, sometimes just removing power cures the problem?

I have unplugged the receiver for 30 minutes and powered back up with no results. Do you have any suggestions? I am getting a 43-45 signal strength on transponder 7. I don't know if I need a stronger signal? All the other channels that broadcast off of Transponder 7, I am receiving. Thanks.

Are you receiving the HD feed on Channel 416. If you are can you tell me what your signal strength is on Transponder 7.

Thanks.

43-45 is strong enough unless it is raining. What receiver are using? I can't check 416 HD until later tonight as it won't have any programming on it until 9pm CST. You really need 129 as a lot of the RSN HD programming is usually shown on the HD ALT channels (440-453) and not just on FSSW 416. I know the list shows FSN HD 416 is on 110, but I thought all the RSN's HD feeds had moved to 129.

Thank you for your help, but I am wondering, 6 days ago I was receiving the broadcast and then it stopped. It is still being listed on the channel list for 110W as a conus beam, have they turned it off? If they are not broadcasting now are they going to resume in the future? I don't know if you can find out that type of information or not. I can receive the broadcast in SD from 119W but prefer HD. I cannot pick up 129w where I am located. Thank you for your help.

If it's on 129 where the bulk of HD is, I am guessing it will not be on any other Western Arc satellite. Good chance it has been removed from 110. But I do not know that for a fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts