Channel 5710 Test HD???

Scott; Are you or have you already written anything about this Big Ten Network pissing match in your weekly news letter?

Are you suggesting that this is somehow connected to the big ten Netork?

No I am not suggesting ANYTHING is "Connected" to the Big Ten Network.
Nevermind.
I guess this is another reason why I won't make a "Donation" to the site, when you get smart ass remarks from admins and other members.

jldhawk I suggest you make an appointment for glasses. :) No admin has made fun of you or made smart ass remarks to you.

You posted something off topic that has nothing to do with this post.

This is why people are commenting on your post.

I doubt you will see Big 10 Network soon on Dish, a lot of stuff going on in court with this channel (and Dish is not the only one fighting with them)

If you want the Big 10 network you will need to wait (for god knows how long) or you can switch to DirecTV who has this channel already (I was watching it last night).

Someone posted inside this thread, that this "TEST" channel COULD BE the BTN, so then my question was directed to YOU, and the Native above made a smart ass comment, and he is a "Supporting Founder" which makes him an Admin....right?
I have perfect vision BTW, without glasses or contacts.

Sorry I thought it ws somehow connected to the topic. Believe it or not it was a serious question.

BTW I was a mod f or a time but never an admin. even when I was a mod I never set policy for the site and never claimed to. as for the cahnnel I hope you get it I just did not seea connection to the topic and inquired about whether there was one. No need to take it as ana ttak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)