channel called "movies"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oldfoggie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 27, 2010
canada
referring to LyngSat, is anyone getting the channel called "movies" on SES 1 @ 101w frequency 3961 V, I am getting a radio channel on this frequency that sounds like a movie but no tv channel, I am using a Coolsat 5000

tks for the Info, I thiught it said dvd-s in the description, no mention of HD

Last edited:
I'm able to pull it in. No channel name for me, playing an old western. Not sure why my Q shows low here, it's playing no prob.

*edit* Are you using the micro HD? I see some members have had issues recently with this channel, I think Brian was working on a firmware upgrade to fix it, I also saw someone else say if they deleted MeTV they could scan in and keep the movie channel.

mov.jpg

Last edited:
Get a openbox X5 will handle H264. It is a assume receiver and does internet stuff like the weather and email to name a few. It has handled all the video formats have tried except Turbo 8k. Noticed a price drop. error correction is really good.

referring to LyngSat, is anyone getting the channel called "movies" on SES 1 @ 101w frequency 3961 V, I am getting a radio channel on this frequency that sounds like a movie but no tv channel, I am using a Coolsat 5000

tks for the Info, I thiught it said dvd-s in the description, no mention of HD
I have it here no problem. S-9 O/B.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts