Channel Request OAN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joniG

Original poster
Apr 20, 2020
I wish Dish would add OAN to their channel lineup. I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place because this "bulletin board" format is not exactly user-friendly.

I wish Dish would add OAN to their channel lineup. I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place because this "bulletin board" format is not exactly user-friendly.
It's very user friendly when you understand that this a private forum with various topics dealing with home entertainment and the Dish Network Forum is one of those topics.

In other words, this isn't a Dish Network official forum

Reactions: ChadT41
So does Dish have a specific channel request site? Or do you know...or do they care?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

So does Dish have a specific channel request site? Or do you know...or do they care?

There are DISH reps who frequent this forum and occasionally say that they will pass on requests such as yours. Also, they have Facebook participation, although I don't know the site. You'll probably have just as much success by clicking your heels together, though.

So in other words, they don't care. Gotcha! Thanks!

Sort of reminds me of a musical artist that I'm a fan of.He just doesn't do social media although he does have a website where he will be glad to answer any question.
There are a couple of fan FB sites with his name in them that are for his fans.Cracks me up every time some one posts how he should play their town or the time they met in 1983 or he should do this or do that.

You'll probably get better results talking to OANN and asking them how their channel can get onto Dish, I'm sure they and other channels have info on who to contact to help get their networks
onto Cable & Satellite providers.

Edit:
After looking on their site, they have a banner on the right of the page to contact your Cable or Satellite provider with a drop down list of providers.
For Dish they have this.

Call Dish TODAY
at 1-800-823-4929

You'll probably get better results talking to OANN and asking them how their channel can get onto Dish, I'm sure they and other channels have info on who to contact to help get their networks
onto Cable & Satellite providers.

Edit:
After looking on their site, they have a banner on the right of the page to contact your Cable or Satellite provider with a drop down list of providers.
For Dish they have this.

Call Dish TODAY
at 1-800-823-4929
Thank you, Choido! I'll also get my sister involved.

(I think I'm finally figuring out this site! Y'all, thanks for your patience with me!)

Reactions: HipKat and TheKrell
Thank you, Choido! I'll also get my sister involved.

(I think I'm finally figuring out this site! Y'all, thanks for your patience with me!)

Yes, This site has nothing to do officially with any TV or Satellite provider, Dish reps do monitor the forums sometimes, as to what capacity I don't know it changes, at one time you could contact Dish support reps directly through here, but not anymore.

Most of the people are knowledgeable about Dish and Directv, some are Installers and Dealers.

Hello, joniG. Our top priority is always to ensure the best programming at the best value for our customers. We will be delighted to forward a request on your behalf to our Programming Team for OAN. If anyone would like to add their account information to the request list for this channel, please contact our Chat Team here MyDISH to get that submitted!

Hello, joniG. Our top priority is always to ensure the best programming at the best value for our customers. We will be delighted to forward a request on your behalf to our Programming Team for OAN. If anyone would like to add their account information to the request list for this channel, please contact our Chat Team here MyDISH to get that submitted!

I would also like to have this channel on dish as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: joniG
If they really want to watch it they can do so on the Roku at no charge.

You must have a special Roku box. On mine it's $4.99 a month.

And if it ever does show up on Dish, IMO, it'll be in the mostly redundant News Pack, in order to make it slightly less so. Or maybe in the News Pack and as a separate add-on for $5 a month, like The Blaze was.

Reactions: Tampa8
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)